Who here is stock?

I cant say "All Stock" but the engine & drive train never cracked open are stock. I just had to unplug the Jet chip to go to the dealer. Getting some warranty work done. I got the 7yr/70k mi Warranty on mine. Pros n Cons to it.

It appears to me that the definition of stock needs to be determined. mine was stock till the first oil change and filter and my first fill up.

05 RC 30K only add on are the BIG single dual pipes. Have not had any problems.

:dontknow: "STOCK"! :dontknow: ...didn't even know she had a radio for 2/weeks........:elefant:

364224.jpg

Quick

I swore that my CE was going to remain "stock", but that quickly changed after finding this site:rock: .....and i love my truck more than ever.

I'm stock except for the Silverstars, K&N drop-in and B&M shifter. Does the Mopar Sat radio and VIN change to reflect the Sat make it more stock? :dontknow: I keep trying to save my pennies for mods but everytime I get close to fulfilling a plan, something else comes up :dontknow: It must be a conspiracy.:burnout:

It's always a conspiracy.

FastRam said:
I keep trying to save my pennies for mods but everytime I get close to fulfilling a plan, something else comes up :dontknow: It must be a conspiracy.:burnout:

I have the same problem! :dontknow:

VIPR PWR said:
It's always a conspiracy.

Aint that the truth. My wife keeps grinning and my 6 year old keeps saying hahahaha.

Fully stock, but after joining this sight I ordered brake pads and can't wait to get a CAI and Stage II.

Well, the only thing stock on mine is the engine and drive train

Mods include

Toneau
Heated Seats
Nav
Paint (Custom)
Reworked suspension
Visual engine compartment upgardes

VJ

my was stock when i got then, i found out it was modded by a cai(old owner gave it to me) then i started modding.
my dads truck i cant talk about that there so many bags of tricks under that thing it unreal.

ViperJeff said:

Mods include

Toneau
Heated Seats
Nav
Paint (Custom)
Reworked suspension

VJ

How did you do that:dontknow:

I'm stock except for the K&N drop in, Magnaflow muffler, CF clutch and X-Metal shifter (just to name a few subtle changes). But the time is fast approaching for moving further away from stock.

kyle's srt10 said:
He said it was pretty easy to do. Pretty much remove the seat cover, carve out the foam for the heating element, run wires and switch, replace seat cover and bam your done!

Originally Posted by ViperJeff

Mods include

Toneau
Heated Seats
Nav
Paint (Custom)
Reworked suspension

VJ
kyle's srt10 said: