Who Wants to MOD me?

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok..so it looks like after I get back from this deployment I will be staying in Germany for another year. I have lots of BMW shows to go too now that my car is kitted up with new rims. Anyways I was wondering if there are any of the sponsored dealers that would like to take my truck for a year and test there stuff on it as long as I get to keep what is put on. And that they will replace the motor if blown.

If there are any takers let me know soon so I can get it shipped to you instead of my inlaws.

DrPierceMD said:
Ok..so it looks like after I get back from this deployment I will be staying in Germany for another year. I have lots of BMW shows to go too now that my car is kitted up with new rims. Anyways I was wondering if there are any of the sponsored dealers that would like to take my truck for a year and test there stuff on it as long as I get to keep what is put on. And that they will replace the motor if blown.

If there are any takers let me know soon so I can get it shipped to you instead of my inlaws.
I ain't a sponsored Vendor, but I will take your truck and drive it and maintain it for you while you are gone!! - :star: :D ;)

:D Thanks but I think my inlaws can do the same. I tell you what. If I can get it modded when I get back to the states I will let you take it for a spin. ;)

PM TheSickness(mikey). I am sure he would be willing to do all kinds of crazy shit to your truck for the privelegde of having an SRT that's payment free for a year. I know he misses his last one and needs his Viper fix somethin fierce.

Greg

If you can ship it to Germany you should. Take it on a daily hi speed run. :D ..BTW thanks for your service...:shakehands:

I dont think you r gonna get any takers bub......there would be alot of us inthat line....I ve been waiting almost a year and I spent 40 grand......OUCH!

I figured it was worth a try. I mean I don't want to have the truck just set there for a year. It would be nice to have it in Germany though. My bimmer is limited to 135mph which I stay very close to when on the autobahn. It would be nice to cruise a little over that for once. I don't think we'll do it though.

DrPierceMD said:
I figured it was worth a try. I mean I don't want to have the truck just set there for a year. It would be nice to have it in Germany though. My bimmer is limited to 135mph which I stay very close to when on the autobahn. It would be nice to cruise a little over that for once. I don't think we'll do it though.
Maybe Hennessey would be interested?? - From what I read, it takes him a minimum of a year to complete projects .... :D ;)

Seems to me that Underground Racing was looking for a guinea pig...('er I mean a willing particpant's truck) to install a twin turbo system on/with but it's not cheap.

I'm like Wifey, but instead I'd keep your truck safely in a garage under a cover. I have my own beast so there would be no need to drive yours. But I'm sure that starting her up a couple times a week would be necessary. What sort of mods are you looking to add?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Seems to me that Underground Racing was looking for a guinea pig...('er I mean a willing particpant's truck) to install a twin turbo system on/with but it's not cheap.

Well if they want to use it for testing or to be a guinea pig. I won't be paying. :D It is for the better meant of there products. Not just so I can get shit thrown on there. I figure if I am not going to be using it for a year, that I could help out others, by giving vendors the chance to perfect there products for everyone. And maybe getting some cool shit out of the deal too.:D

Venom Power said:
I'm like Wifey, but instead I'd keep your truck safely in a garage under a cover. I have my own beast so there would be no need to drive yours. But I'm sure that starting her up a couple times a week would be necessary. What sort of mods are you looking to add?

I am not really looking for anything special just figured it would be something to do while I won't be using it.

DR, we have a review section where vendors Donate there products to the VTCOA, and we test them, write a report, and keep updates on the products, which then get reported for the members.

Now if you wanted to get a 'sponsorship' by vendors, then thats a whole different story, but as for 'testing' products and perfecting them, the use the VTCOA currently :D

Thanks Bud!

RedSrt007 said:
DR, we have a review section where vendors Donate there products to the VTCOA, and we test them, write a report, and keep updates on the products, which then get reported for the members.

Now if you wanted to get a 'sponsorship' by vendors, then thats a whole different story, but as for 'testing' products and perfecting them, the use the VTCOA currently :D

Thanks Bud!
Maybe they could donate Mikey a truck to test out .... :dontknow: Sorry Patrick :eek:

Venom Power said:
Quit trying to outshine me Anthony!! :p ;) :D

I will switch off - but I can only do it under the condition of course that his is red ;) :D :rock:

Venom Power said:
What sort of mods are you looking to add?

I got Dave's stock knob .... :D

RedSrt007 said:

Thanks Bud!

Well I don't think I need to be sponsored. Guess I will have to wait to get back to the states before I start "testing" stuff.

Well bo the problem with what you asked is almost everything has been produced that is going to be produced for the srt10's, twin turbo's, SCr's, exhaust, billet goodies, and so on , its allready been done, sorry bo.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back