Who Wants to MOD me?

Stinker said:
Well bo the problem with what you asked is almost everything has been produced that is going to be produced for the srt10's, twin turbo's, SCr's, exhaust, billet goodies, and so on , its allready been done, sorry bo.

Alright you keep saying bo instead of bro and you wierding me out man. :confused: :D

Hey you never know when someone has an idea but not the means to put it to fruition. :burnout: Its always worth throwing out there. You never know til ya ask, right?

Gimme a starting bid :burnout:

ROKTMAN said:
If Gary gets his nervous breakdown under control and gets back on the lithium he might be an option.

If your not going to post anything relevant in my thread, please don't post at all.

Thank you,
Eric

DrPierceMD said:
If your not going to post anything relevant in my thread, please don't post at all.

Thank you,
Eric
Does that pertain to stinlker`s revelent post or are you on the bashing bandwagon too?Just wondering Eric.Guess it is one sided as you see fit.

ROKTMAN said:
Does that pertain to stinlker`s revelent post or are you on the bashing bandwagon too?Just wondering Eric.Guess it is one sided as you see fit.

I am not on any bashing bandwagon as I do not know you. I would have PM'd you if I was able to, but is seems that option is not available. I just don't want to have an shit started in my thread that is all.

Thank You,
Eric

DrPierceMD said:
I am not on any bashing bandwagon as I do not know you. I would have PM'd you if I was able to, but is seems that option is not available. I just don't want to have an shit started in my thread that is all.

Thank You,
Eric
Email works.That is Ok though.No worries.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back