WHO'S FASTER????

titus7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY GUYS MY BUDDY JUST BOUGHT A 300C SRT8 AND WE ARE A PRETTY COMPETATIVE GROUP OF FRIENDS. BUT BEFORE WE ACUTALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST IT OUT, WILL OUR TRUCKS BEAT THE SRT8'S??? HE IS BONE STOCK.

my truck is faster than my 300SRT8. stock will be pretty close if you can drive a stick

titus7 said:
HEY GUYS MY BUDDY JUST BOUGHT A 300C SRT8 AND WE ARE A PRETTY COMPETATIVE GROUP OF FRIENDS. BUT BEFORE WE ACUTALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST IT OUT, WILL OUR TRUCKS BEAT THE SRT8'S??? HE IS BONE STOCK.
no contest, especially with the few bolt on mods you have, just make sure you hook up off the the line.....then its all over:rock:

if he starts modding then I may have to start doing some more mods myself. Is there really a big enough horsepower gain with longtube headers vs. Catless mids and magnaflows to justify the $2000 for them?????

titus7 said:
if he starts modding then I may have to start doing some more mods myself. Is there really a big enough horsepower gain with longtube headers vs. Catless mids and magnaflows to justify the $2000 for them?????
catless mids give you the bigger gain v.s. the headers, it really opens up the "breathing" for the truck...in conjunction with the headers and exhaust, the truck will be really loud.....but mean:rock:

I have a bone stock 300C SRT and lemmie tell ya.. that thing is crazy quick like it is.. If I could go against myself in my 10 I don't know what would happen. As long as he stays bone stock then you should be able to take him, just hook up right and bring down your 60' time..

TNVIPER said:
Drivers race if both are stock....if you start spinning off the line he is going to beat you..

Yup, Larry's right, that 300C SRT has traction control.. It hooks nicely..

nah, my truck's definitely faster than even a lightly modified srt-8 300c, right luis.......... ? :D

check my photobucket link below to the pir drag links for proof.:rock:

Last edited:
the 300s are fast,you have to be alert to take em, sometimes I take em sometimes I dont:burnout:

mine is faster than a charger srt-8 but only if i act humble leaving.... if he wants a rolling kick he is comiting suicide

so I'm going to swap out my xmetal midpipes for JMB catless mids, along with either JMB cai or K&N cai, Add a sct tune and caltracs before I run him cuz if by chance I do lose to him I will never here the end of it, ya know.

LoveThisTruck said:
Just race him from a roll:marchmellow: That way you won't spin... and you're gone:rock:
mine still spins from a roll, almost lost to my buddies GTO cause of that, but then i hit 3rd and it hooked and well we were doing like 100+ past the police station....:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
mine still spins from a roll, almost lost to my buddies GTO cause of that, but then i hit 3rd and it hooked and well we were doing like 100+ past the police station....:D

Yeah, well, you're the NA 1/4 mile ET record holder so it shouldn't matter:D
How much of a roll are we talking about here? 20? 40?...:dontknow:

pretty much anything in first gear it just lights them up, i thought it was the toyo tires but i put the stockers back on and same thing happens

ditto on that i always like 30 or 40 kick.. at 40mph im turning almost 3k in 2nd cog and kick that you may only get a good bark depending on the road and your a shot in the dark. all he will see it pretty red tail lights

Lol Thats awesome. I will let you guys know how it goes as soon as it happens.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back