WHO'S FASTER????

I ruined this 300C with a fastsrt license plate in the 8th. He had CAI Exaust and a 75 shot. I raced him 4 times that night and i never saw him any race after the light turned green. Checked the slips his best was a 8.693

titus7 said:
HEY GUYS MY BUDDY JUST BOUGHT A 300C SRT8 AND WE ARE A PRETTY COMPETATIVE GROUP OF FRIENDS. BUT BEFORE WE ACUTALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST IT OUT, WILL OUR TRUCKS BEAT THE SRT8'S??? HE IS BONE STOCK.

sure is - then again it depends on the driver - shifting - road conditions ect...

but in the end teh anwser is "yes" the srt10 will beat the 300c and srt8

thanks

VIPER

VIPER said:
sure is - then again it depends on the driver - shifting - road conditions ect...

but in the end teh anwser is "yes" the srt10 will beat the 300c and srt8

thanks

VIPER
here ya go......

Attachments

• YF SRT 10.jpg
    YF SRT 10.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 72
thanks bro - been lookin for something i could frame with a pic of the truck

moparracing said:
nah, my truck's definitely faster than even a lightly modified srt-8 300c, right luis.......... ? :D

check my photobucket link below to the pir drag links for proof.:rock:

:thefinger: :p :D
Randy i don't have slicks like u do and i have 80hp less then ur truck....and u had a PB of 12.7x and i had a PB of 12.8x At the 1/4 , so suck it!!:D :rock: :burnout:

titus7 said:
HEY GUYS MY BUDDY JUST BOUGHT A 300C SRT8 AND WE ARE A PRETTY COMPETATIVE GROUP OF FRIENDS. BUT BEFORE WE ACUTALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST IT OUT, WILL OUR TRUCKS BEAT THE SRT8'S??? HE IS BONE STOCK.

it will be a drivers race and depends on what mods u have ...i know a ran a 13.36 in the 1/4 BONE STOCK with street tires not hooking up well..Good luck and let us know the result!

LMSRT8 said:
:thefinger: :p :D
Randy i don't have slicks like u do and i have 80hp less then ur truck....and u had a PB of 12.7x and i had a PB of 12.8x At the 1/4 , so suck it!!:D :rock: :burnout:
wether it's an inch or a mile - you still finished behind me........:rock: so suck on that. :D :burnout:

moparracing said:
wether it's an inch or a mile - you still finished behind me........:rock: so suck on that. :D :burnout:
:p :p :p :p :D :D :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

LMSRT8 said:
:p :p :p :p :D :D :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
hey you might even beat me with a few more mods you got planned........ and of course, i ride the brake alittle for ya. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :burnout:

then there's my next round 'o mods a comin'........ ;)

I raced my wifes' Volvo S-80 once....

I'm still recovering from it.:D:D:D

moparracing said:
hey you might even beat me with a few more mods you got planned........ and of course, i ride the brake alittle for ya. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :burnout:

then there's my next round 'o mods a comin'........ ;)

ok ok ..Next time i'll race ya in my bike? ...05 GSX-R 600 ? :slug: :p :D

moparracing said:
do i have to ride the brake for ya ?? :D :D :p :p :burnout:
More like i'll be doing it for ya :p ...but...
threadjacked.gif
ontopic.gif
:D :D :rock:

ps..are u getting my pm's?:confused:

Back