Wish I had the funds for this one....

All of his other items seem priced a little high for this market but they all have very low miles and they just might sell to the right buyer

GADodgetech said:
I know his website said that he had a SRT-10 ram for R&D, Maybe this is it??? Very low miles for sure.

Nope... I've seen that one... (it's a Red '04 RC). This is surely one that's been "put away" and is now up for sale. :rock:

That truck is the sexiest thing (non female) that I have ever seen. I just love the color scheme and the rarity of it. If only I had the cheese........ I would buy it and park it right next to his brother and his sexy sister!!!!!!:rock: :rock:

shelby%20at%20headlands.jpg

viper2.jpg

That is a beautiful truck.

I love how he only post 3 pictures and very little description, but he wants $47k for it. I guess he is thinking that someone who wants this truck will know everything about them already.:dontknow:

I know if I was selling it I would have a lot of pictures with very good description.

that truck still has more than 2 years warranty left. first sold in 1.31.08. warranty valid until 01.31.11

tone said:
sorry guys other than the fact that there was only 50 made, im just not that impresed:dontknow:

A truck with less than 800 miles on it and 1 of 50 made and you arent impressed?..
You really think someones whizbangturboblowntireshreddingoneoff2005customcandyapplegreenwingless truck is going to approach what this truck will be worth someday?..I highly doubt it..
Its all about pedigree Tone..

First SRT-10 I ever saw at a Mopar show in Red Deer, Alberta was one of these. I was amazed at it because I only thought there was the 3 color schemes the first year. A guy in my home town owned it along with a couple Vipers, Hemi Cudas, Road Runners, etc. Hes has a sweet collection, after that I never saw the truck again so it probably has less miles than this one. If I had the extra dough I would be bidding on it for sure.

yellowfever#154 said:
First SRT-10 I ever saw at a Mopar show in Red Deer, Alberta was one of these. I was amazed at it because I only thought there was the 3 color schemes the first year. A guy in my home town owned it along with a couple Vipers, Hemi Cudas, Road Runners, etc. Hes has a sweet collection, after that I never saw the truck again so it probably has less miles than this one. If I had the extra dough I would be bidding on it for sure.

On of these days.... I wouldn't mind buying another "10" (maybe a 06). Reg. Cab this time, and I'm painting it this Viper Blue WITHOUT stripes. :rock: :rock: :rock: I don't know who's truck it was, but saw a picture on here a while back and it looked badd-ass! :congrats:

Black1 said:
On of these days.... I wouldn't mind buying another "10" (maybe a 06). Reg. Cab this time, and I'm painting it this Viper Blue WITHOUT stripes. :rock: :rock: :rock: I don't know who's truck it was, but saw a picture on here a while back and it looked badd-ass! :congrats:

You mean this 06' with the 04-05 front bumper cover?:dontknow:
ABCD0002.jpg

Here's the thread...
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24176

Last edited:
TheMoparConnection said:
that truck still has more than 2 years warranty left. first sold in 1.31.08. warranty valid until 01.31.11
Holy shit!!!!!!!!! either that thing sat on a dealers lot for ever or chrysler had it, which one is it?

5_0_BAIT said:
The price might be high but if anyone here had the cash layin' in a coffee can, I bet it would be gone!

Not wishing to be contentious:

But if I had the "cash layin' in a coffee can" I'd buy an '06 Z06 with some nice mods (or something like it). So would many of the guys here.

Some of us have simply, "been there, done that" and are moving on to something else....

A buyer for that truck at that price is one in a million........ if that.

D

Last edited:
Django said:

But if I had the "cash layin' in a coffee can" I'd buy an '06 Z06 with some nice mods (or something like it). So would many of the guys here.

Some of us have simply, "been there, done that" and are moving on to something else....

D

Agreed.... :eek: ;) :D

.... Still a nice truck, tho. :rock: And no, Kyle, that wasn't it (unless he posted a pic with no stripes before the paint was finished). :dontknow: :eek:

Does anyone know what the horsepower of the engine that was put in these trucks, I think these were the 50 or 51 built for the Daytona 500 for previous viper owners and I think they were about $50K new....the race was just about over and I think 2 or 3 were on Ebay already.....I think these only had the 450 horse engine (2004 early) and the 2004/2005 rams had the 500 horses ?? I know there is a lot of knowledge on this site !!

Django said:

D
Some of us haven't moved on and would never buy an '06 Z06 or "something like it". :D ;)

Back