Wish I had the funds for this one....

It might be the one that sat at Buhler's forever? Their price for it was too high as well. You can buy a 2006 Viper for that right now, at least I did.... :)

Hey kyle if you need a motor give me a pm pound a 05 enigine and trans 7or 7500 have to check and its a an automatic:rock: :rock: thats somthing not to many have auto RC. :burnout: :burnout:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Hey kyle if you need a motor give me a pm pound a 05 enigine and trans 7or 7500 have to check and its a an automatic:rock: :rock: thats somthing not to many have auto RC. :burnout: :burnout:

I got a motor waiting on getting (pirateman) to build it:rock: Thanks anyways Matt;)

But if I had the "cash layin' in a coffee can" I'd buy an '06 Z06 with some nice mods (or something like it). So would many of the guys here.

Some of us have simply, "been there, done that" and are moving on to something else....

A buyer for that truck at that price is one in a million........ if that.
I just don't understand why someone likes to be part of a forum they are over and moving on.:dontknow: Just doesn't amke any sense. Well I am glad you have moved on from these trucks. Gives the rest of us room! LOL:marchmellow:

Back