WTB Drag Radials with rims

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of 390/40R 17 M/H drag radials with the 17 Eagle Alloys 058's, my truck is a quad cab so I'm gonna need the 29.5 tall ones and I'm not gonna shave calipers so 16's is out. Prefer them to have low passes on them. If anyones got a good set they aint using anymore lemme know.

TNVIPER said:
Got the tires but not the wheels...

Rgr, I hear the wheels are super hard to find, guess I'm trying to do it the easy way. If I run out of options and end up having to buy seperately I'll let ya know. Just to know, how much passes on yours?

ViperPowa said:
Rgr, I hear the wheels are super hard to find, guess I'm trying to do it the easy way. If I run out of options and end up having to buy seperately I'll let ya know. Just to know, how much passes on yours?

About 15....probably still have about 30 in them from what I have been told.......there is another brand wheel that will work but I cant remember...have to research it...

TNVIPER said:
About 15....probably still have about 30 in them from what I have been told.......there is another brand wheel that will work but I cant remember...have to research it...

Yeah the draglites or something, I like the EA's more but, maybe moreso since they are tried and tested. If you don't mind pm'ing me what your askin for um just so I can keep that in my backup plan. I wanna try and get um already mounted I guess so I don't have to pay shipping to Hawaii twice, even though I'll probably just eat it back on weight, I know I'll catch cracks on the shipping regardless.

Since were on the topic, has anyone use a different style rim? I know that it must be 17" so you don't have to shave the rear calipers. :dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Larry. Pacer makes the other 17" wheel that will work. I run them with the M&H's.

Troy's QC SRT said:
Post some pics son!
Here's the only pic I have.
P9251215.jpg

Last edited:
oh ok iv'e seen those before Steve, i actually just had a chance to buy some but passed. I ended up with a pair of eagle alloy's which i like better.....

ViperPowa said:
Looking for a pair of 390/40R 17 M/H drag radials with the 17 Eagle Alloys 058's, my truck is a quad cab so I'm gonna need the 29.5 tall ones and I'm not gonna shave calipers so 16's is out. Prefer them to have low passes on them. If anyones got a good set they aint using anymore lemme know.
PM SRTBrad...he was trying to sell a set.

Also they have three 1/4 mile passes, three 1/8th mile passes and maybe 5 street miles on them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back