WTB Drag Radials with rims

ViperPowa said:
No luck so far. Still looking for a set, dr's and rims. TTT

not busting your nuts or anything but maybe this would work better in the WANTED section instead of the for sale section :dontknow: :aetsch:

just a question?

since whatever DR set up one goes with, since the combo is much shorter than stock, would it affect the way the ecm does its thinkin.

on most of the big trucks, ya can play with the PPM & change the dyno numbers a bit.

& can the tuners change this parameter ?????

Ironhead said:
not busting your nuts or anything but maybe this would work better in the WANTED section instead of the for sale section :dontknow: :aetsch:

no offense taken, your right, I just figure to post it here cause it's usually the first place someone who sells them is gonna post. I wouldn't expect them to spend too mich time browsing through the wanted section to see who
wants drag radials cause they sell so damn fast here lol. Intact the seller don't even need to go to the wanted section cause they sell so fast in here.

ZCx said:
just a question?

since whatever DR set up one goes with, since the combo is much shorter than stock, would it affect the way the ecm does its thinkin.

on most of the big trucks, ya can play with the PPM & change the dyno numbers a bit.

& can the tuners change this parameter ?????

It will change your gear ratio a bit, in essense it will shift at a different spot on the track. If you go too short with the qc's (I think anything under 29.5) then it will shift into OD before the end of the 1/4mile and kill your times. The rc's with the 4.10's can go a bit shorter.

ViperPowa said:
It will change your gear ratio a bit, in essense it will shift at a different spot on the track. If you go too short with the qc's (I think anything under 29.5) then it will shift into OD before the end of the 1/4mile and kill your times. The rc's with the 4.10's can go a bit shorter.
i ran the 17" 390's on my rc before i got my 16" slicks, it was close to 6k in 4th @ da 1/4...... my slicks are taller, should give me more room on the top end....... :)

Speak to Justin at JMB performance
He just sent me both the tryes and rims you want in only a few weeks including delivery to Norway.

I'll sale my set. About 15 passes on them. the other set sold for $550 plus shipping with less passes. PM me a offer and a zip code and I'll check on the shipping.

ViperPowa said:

10-4 on the final gears ratio.

that would throw the PPM higher & i would think the ecm would adjust for that, earlier shifts for sure, possible fuel/timin adjustments.

just a thought.

maybe a drag tune with how the engine & truck are set up:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back