WTB SRT10 FL

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just sold my boosted tacoma xrunner and now i was looking into getting a SRT10. Must have a clean title, single cab(MT), and prefer if it was under 60k miles. Prefer stock or near stock truck as it'll probably be my daily till i get my other car back on the road. I'm not trying to low ball anyone but I am looking for a good deal on one of these trucks.

in case anyone is interested i have a 2003 Chevrolet silverado 2500HD single cab longbed as a work truck that's going up for sale. right now its my daily till i pick something else up

I'd sell my black 04, 30k miles. But you won't get it in the teens, more like mid 20s.

A silver 04 by me just sold for 20k and had 26k miles....

Ok. I apologize if this comes off as abrasive, however you should have jumped on that if it was that good of a deal. I would be asking $25k for my truck and would be a little flexible on price but definitely wouldn't sell for $20k.

i wouldn't buy that silver one with the roll cage and the exhaust coming out the front end (owner too cheap to run pipe all the way back i guess) with all the work put into that truck you would think it could run better than a MERE 7 secs ……………...:D

Ok. I apologize if this comes off as abrasive, however you should have jumped on that if it was that good of a deal. I would be asking $25k for my truck and would be a little flexible on price but definitely wouldn't sell for $20k.

Sold it before I could make him an offer

Don't buy from scott he will butt rape you with no lube. And then say that you didn't want lube

Lmao

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back