WTB SRT10 FL

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just sold my boosted tacoma xrunner and now i was looking into getting a SRT10. Must have a clean title, single cab(MT), and prefer if it was under 60k miles. Prefer stock or near stock truck as it'll probably be my daily till i get my other car back on the road. I'm not trying to low ball anyone but I am looking for a good deal on one of these trucks.

in case anyone is interested i have a 2003 Chevrolet silverado 2500HD single cab longbed as a work truck that's going up for sale. right now its my daily till i pick something else up

I'd sell my black 04, 30k miles. But you won't get it in the teens, more like mid 20s.

A silver 04 by me just sold for 20k and had 26k miles....

Ok. I apologize if this comes off as abrasive, however you should have jumped on that if it was that good of a deal. I would be asking $25k for my truck and would be a little flexible on price but definitely wouldn't sell for $20k.

i wouldn't buy that silver one with the roll cage and the exhaust coming out the front end (owner too cheap to run pipe all the way back i guess) with all the work put into that truck you would think it could run better than a MERE 7 secs ……………...:D

Ok. I apologize if this comes off as abrasive, however you should have jumped on that if it was that good of a deal. I would be asking $25k for my truck and would be a little flexible on price but definitely wouldn't sell for $20k.

Sold it before I could make him an offer

Don't buy from scott he will butt rape you with no lube. And then say that you didn't want lube

Lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back