Billet Throttle Body....

Ok, I've crunched the numbers.
Spreading out costs over a run of 25 brings the price down to $357.78 plus shipping.
Once we pull the trigger on this, it would take about a week to get the material in and another week until the first one would ship out. All would ship in about 6 business days from first to last.

Sound ok?

Regards,
Sean

Im in.....

Includemeout
oldguysrt10
mosrt10
jrsviper
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER
amtrucker22
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933
Nowwhat

Roe Racing said:
Spreading out costs over a run of 25 brings the price down to $357.78 plus shipping.
Once we pull the trigger on this, it would take about a week to get the material in and another week until the first one would ship out. All would ship in about 6 business days from first to last.

Sound ok?

Regards,
Sean
Awesome. Do you want us to call you for payment, or PM you cc info or what?

Do you take paypal?

Thanks Sean.

I'm in also

Includemeout
oldguysrt10
mosrt10
jrsviper
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER
amtrucker22
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933
Nowwhat
Smokin Joe

To get the group buy price, let's say you need to place the order over the phone, fax or direct e-mail (not through our website) between now and 5:00pm EST on Friday the 5th?
To get the group buy price, you have to mention VTCOA Group Buy with the order.
Those orders will be compiled and that production will be run all at one shot together.
Nobody will be billed until their TB is ready to ship.
We do Visa, MC and Amex.
We'll test out some VTCOA engraving and post a pic Thursday or Friday to see what you guys think (our machines are tied up making parts right now).

Regards,
Sean

[email protected]
Voice (904) 529-1219
Fax (904) 529-1215

Here is an updated list for ya .........................with the flaming that is going on around here I am bowing out of this one. Besides they look an awful lot the same I wonder about that 20% difference or who made it first

Includemeout (REMOVED FROM LIST)
oldguysrt10
mosrt10
jrsviper
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER
amtrucker22
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933
Nowwhat
Smokin Joe

Fantastic. I'm in and will call you tomorrow with credit card info..

oldguysrt10

Paid for mine. Was looking for a deal and I like the idea of the VTCOA logo on it :rock:

Roe Racing said:

Sound ok?

Regards,
Sean

Yep, messed up. Meant to have your info. attached....so, again, I'm in and will call you tomorrow with CC info..

Thanks very much.

oldguy

In, Sean I'm gonna call you before Fri about these and a couple of other things.

--wes

Stinker said:
YOU are going to run a TB?

Nice quick edit Tony ;)

Agree....Nowwhat running a TB ? Next thing you know he will be ordering headers and wearing a dress.... :D

Reviews coming on the Generals bitch ;)

Back to the regularly schedule program.....

Stinker said:
YOU are going to run a TB?

Always had one.....RSI....that is how I know they look good but do very little.....

always said they look good....:D ...needed one for a gift....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back