Billet Throttle Body....

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We've been making these billet throttle bodies for little in house projects for about the last year and a half. They greatly improve the driveability feel and throttle response.
Since others are advertising them at higher prices than what we charge, I've decided to add them to the website.
Here's a pic and a link to the page:

rr-g3tb3_243_detail.jpg

http://www.roeracing.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=51&idproduct=368

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Regards,
Sean

Hotdog! More goodies. I think I'm going to voluntarily ban myself from this forum because I'm going to bankrupt myself if I don't. Ah screw it Chapter 7 here I come.

OK! It's time for a head to head competition Gary's TB vrs. Sean's!

Both of you guys send me a free one and I will run the test...

Heck I will even buy the one that produces the best results, and return the other one...:D

Or if one of you sends me one for free...I will just say I tested both and declare you the winner...;) ;) ;)

tinygiants said:
Do you advocate this with the use of your super charger?

Hmmmm. You think?:D

If a modified CAI on a Paxton can be worth 10hp, it should tell you that anything you can do to reduce air restriction in the intake path is good.

Like the Roe ad for this piece says, "this will give your engine the air it's been begging for." But whatever. I just want my tires to beg for mercy.:rock:

Prof said:
OK! It's time for a head to head competition Gary's TB vrs. Sean's!

Both of you guys send me a free one and I will run the test...

Heck I will even buy the one that produces the best results, and return the other one...:D

Or if one of you sends me one for free...I will just say I tested both and declare you the winner...;) ;) ;)

i tought you declaring not able to loose a bolt properly ? :confused: :dontknow:

I'm i right that such devices are neglectible with SC? Once you "pump" the air trought the intake and even have to limit the amount/pressure , the pressure drop over a TB is nothing ...:dontknow: :D

Thanks for the comments.
There's little full throttle power to be gained with a larger throttle body unless a stock one is a restriction. If the stock one is restrictive, which would primarily show up at peak RPM, then you can gain a few ponies.
The biggest improvement is in the way the engine reacts to throttle changes. It gives the impression of having more power and is frankly, funner to drive.
For availabilty, we have eight on the shelf ready to ship out.
There's no need to retune for the larger TB on a stock or mildly modded engine. The gain is only about 1 HP per cyclinder, which isn't much fuel.
Regards,
Sean

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back