Billet Throttle Body....

moparracing said:
i'm curious, don't you have a roe supercharger on your truck -- what do you need a throttle body for ?:dontknow:

I know of one member that had 2" of vacuum behind the stock throttle body with a Roe blower.

With a Roe TB it was much less...........:rock:

moparracing said:
i'm curious, don't you have a roe supercharger on your truck -- what do you need a throttle body for ?:dontknow:

Well, it should improve the throttle response, plus it's much more purdy that the stocker!!:D :D

Now I need to get a purdy billet altenator!!

Marc T said:
Well, it should improve the throttle response, plus it's much more purdy that the stocker!!:D :D

Now I need to get a purdy billet altenator!!
i didn't know that the same stock TB was used on the roe SC........ good to know.

Everybody remember...Sean designed a "bolt on Supercharger system". You have needed the VEC III and Water/Meth with it...but that might be changing in the near future...let's wait and see...

Also...Sean is always at the bleeding edge of performance technology...but in a way that makes whatever he produces, wonderfully reliable.

But I guess that can be said of many of our supporting sponsors here. Isn't it wonderful to have great help for our trucks right here under your mouse?!

ldguysrt10 (PAID)
mosrt10(paid)
jrsviper
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof (Paid)
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER (PAID)
amtrucker22 (PAID)
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933 (PAID)
Nowwhat (PAID)
Smokin Joe
FSTJACK (Paid)
MARC T (Paid)
Muzzy (Paid) <-Thanks to my wife :)

Thanks Sean

Last edited:
mosrt10(paid)
jrsviper
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof (Paid)
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10(PAID)
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER (PAID)
amtrucker22 (PAID)
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933 (PAID)
Nowwhat (PAID)
Smokin Joe
FSTJACK (Paid)
MARC T (Paid)
Muzzy (Paid)

Thanks Sean!

Hi Everyone,
The group buy price stands!
We just totaled the orders and ordered the material (in stock in Atlanta and will be here by mid week).
I'll take some snapshots as we're making them.
So you know, because of some of the drop outs, we didn't get enough from this site alone. Once I saw what was happening with the group buy being diluted between two vendors, I posted on the Viper club site and said that you guys were getting a group buy rate if anyone wanted in. That brought us up to 21 and that's close enough.
I'll keep you guys posted on the progress so you can see your parts being born!
Also, only two people asked for VTCOA to be milled into the TB's. I take it we should forgo adding the script to all the throttle bodies?

Regards,
Sean

Roe Racing said:
Hi Everyone,
We just totaled the orders and ordered the material (in stock in Atlanta and will be here by mid week).
So you know, because of some of the drop outs, we didn't get enough from this site alone. Once I saw what was happening with the group buy being diluted between two vendors, I posted on the Viper club site and said that you guys were getting a group buy rate if anyone wanted in. That brought us up to 21 and that's close enough.
Also, only two people asked for VTCOA to be milled into the TB's. I take it we should forgo adding the script to all the throttle bodies?

Regards,
Sean

Thanks Sean!!!:rock:

Roe Racing said:
Hi Everyone,

Regards,
Sean

I sure like how you do business! Thanks for finding another solution to help us get what we wanted!

I was very interested in the VTCOA edition but can understand if it does not go that way.

Can't wait to get my TB!

Have a good weekend Sean.

am i too late...i do not have any idea how i missed this until today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one!!!!!

amtrucker22 said:
I sure like how you do business! Thanks for finding another solution to help us get what we wanted!

I was very interested in the VTCOA edition but can understand if it does not go that way.

Can't wait to get my TB!

Have a good weekend Sean.

+1.......:rock: :rock:

sleepersrt10 said:
mosrt10(paid)
jrsviper
oldguysrt10 (PAID)
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof (Paid)
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10(PAID)
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER (PAID)
amtrucker22 (PAID)
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933 (PAID)
Nowwhat (PAID)
Smokin Joe
FSTJACK (Paid)
MARC T (Paid)
Muzzy (Paid)

Thanks Sean!

Some way or another I got dropped from this list as having paid so I added my name back.

oldguy

Muzzy said:
ldguysrt10 (PAID)
mosrt10(paid)
jrsviper (Paid)
flchub
sstdusty
HOTRAM
BRAT
Prof (Paid)
Hashash
FAT JACK
jsarl
HV SRT
sleepersrt10
lbstone
SRT-MIKE
Hilgee
TNVIPER (PAID)
amtrucker22 (PAID)
kyle's srt10
HaroldD
RoadRunner
mxzx440
amartin3
ViperTruck2933 (PAID)
Nowwhat (PAID)
Smokin Joe
FSTJACK (Paid)
MARC T (Paid)
Muzzy (Paid) <-Thanks to my wife :)

Thanks Sean
Please update list.

Roe Racing said:
Hi Everyone,

Regards,
Sean

Sean, Thanks for making this available to us.....:rock:

I was under the impression that the VTCOA special edition milled into the TB was going to happen and it was a done deal. I personally would like it and wonder if some others thought the same, that it was going to happen. I did not realize that we needed to speak up and ask. I misunderstood what I needed to stand up and be counted.

Respectfully, Jack

FSTJACK said:
Sean, Thanks for making this available to us.....:rock:

I was under the impression that the VTCOA special edition milled into the TB was going to happen and it was a done deal. I personally would like it and wonder if some others thought the same, that it was going to happen. I did not realize that we needed to speak up and ask. I misunderstood what I needed to stand up and be counted.

Respectfully, Jack
Good point Jack, I would also like the VTCOA special edition. Once again Thanks Sean.

I would like the VTCOA edition as well. I think most of us here would. I think that part of the deal got lost in the ruckus.

Sean, is it too late to get the logo? :dontknow:

The VTCOA special edition would be cool with me if everyone else agrees. Whatever is easiest for Sean since he is giving us a heck of a deal. :rock:

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back