Where is Carlwalski,

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I know your Doggy was having some issues and have been backed up, is the truck still on the Lift? Still can not wait to see some more pic's. Let the Black Truck Nation know that you are good to go.

Big Worm said:
Man I know your Doggy was having some issues and have been backed up, is the truck still on the Lift? Still can not wait to see some more pic's. Let the Black Truck Nation know that you are good to go.
black trucks are weak:D

Here we go? You are right, Brad? paint it black and get the record. Dont HATE! but really has anyone heard from him?

I'm around, just been busy with NZ MoPar stuff (organising a get together, etc) along with a couple of projects.
Will try to log in more now things are kind of slowing down, kinda lol. :D

Carlwalski said:
I'm around, just been busy with NZ MoPar stuff (organising a get together, etc) along with a couple of projects.
Will try to log in more now things are kind of slowing down, kinda lol. :D
damn carl, i thought you left us. Well lets see the truck brother. Man I wish you could come to the GTG in MACON lol. okay good to hear from you

It should be getting to around summer weather down there. I was certain he was busy tossing some plump shrimp up on the barbie.... Because that's what I'd be doing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back