Stainless Mesh Grill Kits: Preorder Info and Pics

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ive had a ton of interest on these and im finally to the point of being able to ship them reasonably soon. What I would like to do is a preorder for the 04/05 grill kits and guage interest on an 06 kit. These will start shipping in approx 2-3 weeks. Here are some pics:

100_1862.JPG

100_1855.JPG

100_1858.JPG

And my new hood emblem too:
100_1860.JPG

attachment.php

Price for the full 5 piece kit as shown in the first 4 pics, is $499

If you want them powdercoated (such as the black grill in the last pic), it will be an additional $60 for standard colors and $80 for specialty colors. Here is my colorchart for reference:
http://www.jmbperformance.com/colorchart.html

If you are interested, I would like to do a $100 deposit and then full payment is due when the kit is finished and ready to ship.

Feel free to PM me, email me, or call me if you would like to preorder a 04/05set. If you have an 06 and would like a similar set for it, please post up in the thread or PM me. Thanks VTCOA!
Justin

No hood emblem, I was just trying to do a close up of the mesh. It is the main grill, lower grill, and hood scoop grill.
Justin

Iam down for the full 06 kit hood, grill & bumper powder coated in Sherwin-Williams Flat Black UBS2=C0007. PM me if you need too or when you got them done thanks Justin.

You are really starting to piss me off Justin!:D:D:D

I wish I had the money right now....I will be looking into this soon! Looks sweet!:)

Justin- on the 04/05 trucks it would be 7 pieces and on the 06 trucks 6 pieces.
No?

Something like this:
04/05 trucks- (7 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (4) main front grille
  • (2) lower fascia grille

06 trucks- (6 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (4) main front grille
  • (1) lower fascia grille

looks very good. i will buy a set and a hood emblem. send me a pay pal invoice-if you can do it that way.

I have been getting a lot of compliments on this kit....:rock: :rock: :D

Attachments

• grille 005.jpg
    grille 005.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
I would be interested in the same 2006 kit in flat black as NMVIPER. Would an '06 kit cost the same?

Very nice Justin.... what colors that hood emblem and more info on when/where you painted the hood??? better pics?? :rock:

i'm happy that i waited to do my grill,this is just the type i'm looking for...all 7 pieces the same..... good job.....when do you need the deposit?

Last edited:
Justin how much for the hood emblem -----do you have any other pics of emblems ---tailgate, doors and wheel caps----pics and cost if you do---I have a black qc

Last edited:
Kevan said:
Justin- on the 04/05 trucks it would be 7 pieces and on the 06 trucks 6 pieces.
No?

Something like this:
04/05 trucks- (7 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (4) main front grille

06 trucks- (6 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (4) main front grille

The main grills are only two pieces, one per side.

Craig said:
Very nice Justin.... what colors that hood emblem and more info on when/where you painted the hood??? better pics??

The hood emblem is D9 Slate metallic. I did my hood, wheels, and spoiler all in this color. Here are some additional pics:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5130
Post 22 of that thread has updated photos in it as well.

fast fred said:
i'm happy that i waited to do my grill,this is just the type i'm looking for...all 7 pieces the same..... good job.....when do you need the deposit?

Give me a call tomorrow and we can get it taken care of, 314-540-1541.

05QCViper said:
Justin how much for the hood emblem -----do you have any other pics of emblems ---tailgate, doors and wheel caps----pics and cost if you do---I have a black qc

Here are some pics and more info, the emblems now have the decals clearcoated in and the price is $85 for 04/05 hood emblems (06 is $105) and $70 for flat emblems.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11267
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8001
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11636

It looks like there is definitely some interest out there for the 06's, I'll order the necessary stuff tomorrow. Im not sure on cost for the 06's just yet, i'll do a preorder soon with all info for those as well.

Thanks
Justin

JMB Justin said:
The main grills are only two pieces, one per side.
Cool. Just wanted clarification. Some places do 4 pieces; some do 2.

CORRECTED
04/05 trucks- (5 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (2) main front grille (L & R)

06 trucks- (4 pieces)
  • (1) hood scoop grille
  • (2) main front grille (L & R)

Thanks Justin.

hi justin,sorry i could not tell if this is the same mesh grill in this pic. as the one you are selling? this is the look i would like to have on my truck,color,style,spacing in mash,ect........

Back