New Truck!!!! for me :>

tidnab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up a new QC today...pretty run of the mill.... no sunroof... no nav...:( ...

it does have some other goodies though... the things built like a frick'n tank... a 'supertank'...

this is now SRT-10 #3 for me :D.... Hopefully I can get it to run faster than the M5 :p ...

I know the line was long for this truck and I honestly felt a little bad buying it at this price and buying it before some of you true racers got in on the super deal..

THANKS Mike!!!I would have posted earlier but I was out tormenting the local neighborhood...

I'd post pics but you've all seen this truck before...

Do I plan any mods?
1: The mirror's have to go <anyone want to buy silver calvues?>
2: I will most likely do a flat black racing stripe down the drivers side
3: I will most likely debadge it
4: new floor mats and x-metal door sills/reflector plates
5: It will need airhorns
6: It will need also new radio/nav possibly one with diagnostic info on the engine
7: Remote start... ;)
other than that? what else does it need??:burnout:

Mike was kind enough to sell the racing wheels with it... so now I have an incentive to bring it to the next get together..:D

Do I plan on selling it again for a profit?
1: no, I don't so, please don't ask... I didn't buy the truck to make a quick buck at anyone's expense, so please don't ask.. I bought it to have some fun... pretty happy so far :D

thanks again Mike... you rock.... call me when you're ready to go ATV riding..:rock:

:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

Congrats....

You might want to rethink the horns

The Tank, back before it was FAST!

DSC_0196.jpg

Glad we kept the supertank in the family!!! Definitely a sweet ride! Put some headers on it and then beat his time! :rofl:

Congrats to you and Mike. :rock:

thanks guys!!...

I knew peeps would say put the headers on... :p
a: I can't handle the power it has
b: it's pretty wicked loud already

Where's the get together next weekend? AZ? <I'll have to kick it around>

rethink the airhorns? hmmm ok I'll rethink it..I dunno tho... I luv em on my other truck :> it was fun for me to be able to do that mod with my own wrenches too :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back