New Truck!!!! for me :>

I just got home from my last ride of the night ... maybe :D ...

Mike had 3/4 of a tank... I got it down to under 1/4 filled it up and got it back down a bit...

I've bought some nice cars over the years.... I don't remember driving any of them this much the first day<not even my M>.. which I somehow managed to talk my wife into keeping:D ... was sure I'd have to give it up...

oh...my first mod was the booster seat for my 3 year old...she had the final say on the truck ... pretty much told me to buy it ... she thinks it's lightning mcqueen... hmmmm...

anyway.... about the stripes... here was a pic that gave me the idea that someone posted a long time ago... couldn't do it on my black truck... but it'd work on this one...maybe viper racing stripes is a better call ... I'll photochop and put to vote

I'll try not to desecrate the tank... just need to make a few changes to feel like it's mine....

I'll post pics of it and it's little brother the 06NRQC tomorrow....

time to go see if wizzy's online to play some CoD4....

night all :>

Glad you got the Supertank :rock: :rock: Nice truck for a grocery getter ;) :D

Thank you for buying it Bandit............if it hadnt sold this weekend I was afraid I would have to buy it!!!!

Can you post some pics of the interior mods, gauges and the the suede headliner. Stinker was talking about how nice it looks.

Congrats dude........it sounds like your totally stoked....... I am really glad one of the original family members ended up with her too. :rock:

patrick

Just thinking that a block heater and snow tires would be a nice touch...

tidnab said:
I picked up a new QC today...pretty run of the mill.... no sunroof... no nav...:( ...

it does have some other goodies though... the things built like a frick'n tank... a 'supertank'...

this is now SRT-10 #3 for me :D.... Hopefully I can get it to run faster than the M5 :p ...

I know the line was long for this truck and I honestly felt a little bad buying it at this price and buying it before some of you true racers got in on the super deal..

THANKS Mike!!!I would have posted earlier but I was out tormenting the local neighborhood...

I'd post pics but you've all seen this truck before...

Do I plan any mods?
1: The mirror's have to go <anyone want to buy silver calvues?>
2: I will most likely do a flat black racing stripe down the drivers side
3: I will most likely debadge it
4: new floor mats and x-metal door sills/reflector plates
5: It will need airhorns
6: It will need also new radio/nav possibly one with diagnostic info on the engine
7: Remote start... ;)
other than that? what else does it need??:burnout:

Mike was kind enough to sell the racing wheels with it... so now I have an incentive to bring it to the next get together..:D

Do I plan on selling it again for a profit?
1: no, I don't so, please don't ask... I didn't buy the truck to make a quick buck at anyone's expense, so please don't ask.. I bought it to have some fun... pretty happy so far :D

thanks again Mike... you rock.... call me when you're ready to go ATV riding..:rock:

Congrat's to the both of you:rock: :rock: and I am glad it went to one of our members here.
Enjoy the ride:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

tidnab said:

anyway.... about the stripes... ....

I like the single stripe. :) It will be different! :rock: ... And I'm not a "stripe guy". :eek:

I think it should be a little wider than the ACR version tho, just to keep the overall scale. :dontknow:

just clean the inside real good!
who know's what Mr. West Hollywood has done inside of it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back