Sounds bites

mmmmtorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mmmmtorque said:

Now THAT's what I'm talking about, it sounds bad ass. Which Comp cam did you go with? What's you butt dyno tell you?

I think it's time for a standing order with tire rack! :rock:

I think I just busted all in my pants man!!!

Did the headers make any sound difference? Or was it all in the B&B Mids and Magnaflow?

I have just the magnaflow and mine doesn't sound like that.. Haha

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
I have just the magnaflow and mine doesn't sound like that.. Haha
It will with cat delete,3" mids and headers .I`ve been there,I`ve seen it happen.:burnout:

That cam sounds just a tad lopier than the stock one.Sounds good man!:p

Texas Yellow Fever said:
A Tad??? Tads evidently are different in Ohio than they are in Texas...it's a LOT lopier by Texas standards...:burnout: :p ;)

You gotta love more overlap.

How does it feel on the mid and top end?

Mean................................................................................

SD

FSTJACK said:
You gotta love more overlap.

How does it feel on the mid and top end?

All the cam info is here:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1455

along with a dyno sheet toward the bottom.....

You can feel it in the SOTP dyno :D mid to top end for sure.

The exhaust note is the compliment of all the parts. Get the rumble from the Magnaflow, the scream from the mids and the deeper throuty sound from the headers ;)

Sounds killer dude!!

Though, if you keep driving like that yer gonna give us SRT owners a bad name...:rolleyes: :aetsch: :laugh: j/k

The truck looks and sounds awesome.... I only have one concern!! The sandals mang, you know what they say about a mang with a open toed shoe??? ...let's just say u'd never find me dead in them and that their a big favorite of MIKEY!!! :dontknow: :eek:

I gotta agree with Rokt here it's just a tad lopier than my gibson,catless mids,magnaflow set up!!
Texas Yellow Fever said:
A Tad??? Tads evidently are different in Ohio than they are in Texas...it's a LOT lopier by Texas standards...:burnout: :p ;)

Craig said:
The truck looks and sounds awesome.... I only have one concern!! The sandals mang, you know what they say about a mang with a open toed shoe??? ...let's just say u'd never find me dead in them and that their a big favorite of MIKEY!!! :dontknow: :eek:

It was 96 degrees with a heat index of 105 and I am comfortable with my sexuality ;)

So no worries :D At least I not one of those people who wear socks with their sandals :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back