Houston 03/15/08 Spring Break GTG Pics

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to thank all those that could make it out today. The food was just right for the amount of attendees and family.... Even Iron's hound dog enjoyed the grub. More Houston GTG's are needed; it was awesome. Ironhead James it was a pleasure meeting you today. The charcoal grill heat was great. We remained out there until 7:15 pm so I am sorry you had to leave earlier. But again it was all great. I wish more of the Houston and surrounding area crew could have made it out. WE would have never left then. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted because I had too much of a good time mingling. Pictures are below.

Big Ike (with hat) chatting with my Gen 3 Camaro buddy from work.
SpringBeakGTG017.jpg

From left to right: silverqc, my buddy James (from Dodgetalk Forum) and Faslane505 full and talking horsepower.
SpringBeakGTG016.jpg

SpringBeakGTG015.jpg

SpringBeakGTG014.jpg

SpringBeakGTG013.jpg

SpringBeakGTG012.jpg

From left to right: Ironhead (relaxing), silverqc and Faslane505.
SpringBeakGTG011.jpg

SpringBeakGTG010.jpg

SpringBeakGTG009.jpg

SpringBeakGTG008.jpg

SpringBeakGTG007.jpg

SpringBeakGTG006.jpg

SpringBeakGTG005.jpg

SpringBeakGTG004.jpg

SpringBeakGTG003.jpg

silverqc, Faslane505 and BigIke looking at Ike's truck.
SpringBeakGTG002.jpg

SpringBeakGTG001.jpg

Buddy of mine, soon to be a VTCoA member...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I could have been there... next time for sure.

PS: that was a sick burnout. That thing sounds good:burnout:

looks like you guys had a good time.

i wish i could have been there. damn installers.

i still dont have my lights hooked up.

the ce was looking good though.

i will make the next one though.

I am actually fairly disgusted with this GTG.....What kinda Texans are you guys anyway :mad: Not 1 gun rack between ya'll :D :p Looks like you guyz had some fun....Too much fun I think BigIke was Pecker checkin ya Anthony LOLOL :eek:

TheSickness said:
I am actually fairly disgusted with this GTG.....What kinda Texans are you guys anyway :mad: Not 1 gun rack between ya'll :D :p Looks like you guyz had some fun....Too much fun I think BigIke was Pecker checkin ya Anthony LOLOL :eek:

Big Ike's wife was present so that had to be kept on the downlow.. LOL... The gun racks were left home to make room for grub and supplies.

Venom Power said:
Big Ike's wife was present so that had to be kept on the downlow.. LOL... The gun racks were left home to make room for grub and supplies.
Ok.........I'll believe that if you will explain the severe lack of Antlers on the hoods :( Oh not to mention not 1 Cowboy hat or Assless chaps Anthony :mad: Faslane looks like he has a cute butt :elefant:

TheSickness said:

my gunrack consists of my ruger p94 wdged in between my seet and console....never leave home without it!

its kinda the same sense as a condom....id rather have and not need it than need it and not have it!:rock:

TheSickness said:
Ok.........I'll believe that if you will explain the severe lack of Antlers on the hoods :( Oh not to mention not 1 Cowboy hat or Assless chaps Anthony :mad: Faslane looks like he has a cute butt :elefant:

WOW....finally some credit where credit is due!!

do you carry that kid in the back of the magnum all the time bigike?:dontknow:

:D :p :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

TheSickness said:

thats why you live in upper mexico:)

Damn nice lookin trucks! I'm partial to the silver one! Looks great! The red headlight lenses on the QC look amazing. And the red QC lowered with chrome rims looks awesome.

Looks like you guys had a blast...Thanks very much for the pics...Were still trying to get rid of these 10' snow banks...Thanks for sharing guys...:)

was a awsome day at the park and the follow the leader train line was a blast we NEED TO DO THIS MORE ....if the guy who drives the supercharged yellow fever qc reads this you are a pus for not stopping and joining in on the fun.........;) :elefant: thanks again to everybody that made it out had a great time and vp the foood was A++++ AGAIN

Man I wish we would've gotten a pic of the phantom yellow fever.................

He probably knew we'd jump him for all that gal darn chrome..................WTF was that.............................

bitch was loud too.

hell he could've talked with Josh and done a heads cam swap and dyno @ 450 LOL

bigike said:
Man I wish we would've gotten a pic of the phantom yellow fever.................

He probably knew we'd jump him for all that gal darn chrome..................WTF was that.............................

bitch was loud too.

hell he could've talked with Josh and done a heads cam swap and dyno @ 450 LOL

damn...that was cold brotha...:D

hey and that was on a mustang dyno...get it right IKE

spring break and not one pic of a girl . yall are gay. :burnout: :burnout:

nice trucks

Venom Power said:
looks like yall had a blast !!!

i like the lowering job on your truck......:rock:
is it a 1"/2" or a 2"/4" ??

Attachments

• SpringBeakGTG008.jpg
    SpringBeakGTG008.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 22

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back