Houston 03/15/08 Spring Break GTG Pics

MAN I FORGOT TO GET PICS OF THE COMING GOING STYLE THAT TREY IS TRYIN TO LAUNCH................................... DAMN

TheSickness said:
I am actually fairly disgusted with this GTG.....What kinda Texans are you guys anyway :mad: Not 1 gun rack between ya'll :D :p Looks like you guyz had some fun....Too much fun I think BigIke was Pecker checkin ya Anthony LOLOL :eek:

yea and no PBR cans laying around either!!!

Thanks for the invite lets do it again soon!
Heres a couple of more pics and a link to a vid.:)
Picture056.jpg

TREESNAKESMedium.jpg

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/More-daily-crap_154178.htm

Last edited:
Y'ALL TALK SWEET TO OLE JAMES AND MAYBE.............JUST MAYBE HE'LL POST SOME PICS OF THE CUSTOM WORK HE'S DONE HIMSELF TO THAT TITS RIDE!

SRTVen said:
message me the next time pleasE?

not a problem man. consider it done.

trey and i are talking about going to the budweiser car show may 8th.

maybe you can make it out.

i will this time for sure as my truck is DONE.

except for the train horn. i have a little something i am going to try and dont want to say right now. but if it works like i think it will LOOK OUT.

oh and welcome to the forum james.

it is always cool to talk and hang with you dude.

Ven we need info and pics, where bouts do you live in houston. and pics :)

and Pics

and Pics

and Pics................................

OSO said:
I wonder who that guy in the silver truck was nobody in our group would do that:burnout:
i dont know.:dontknow: but is sure did look sweet:burnout: ..nice hi tech ride you got there.:rock: .. amazeing what all you have done to that sled very nice:rock: .... oh yeah whatsss uppp

his last post i read said he was slaping a cam in that hemi,, i also sold him a rear sway bar for it ,,,wonder if he is done with install

hey venom,,,you better leave that truck in the garage when you get back to H-town ,,,the love bugs will trash it right now ,,,there are millions of here :mad:

only drive at night when they go to sleep. saw oso(james) at the budwiser car show truck sounds mean but he gonna have to pull the engine but he still tied me for 3rd and z man got 2nd in his supppper clean ce

silverqc said:
only drive at night when they go to sleep. saw oso(james) at the budwiser car show truck sounds mean but he gonna have to pull the engine but he still tied me for 3rd and z man got 2nd in his supppper clean ce

When i got it back to the house that night pulled the plugs from #3 and it was dripping oil.

I hope the 370 stroker is going to be worth the money.

Ironhead said:
hey venom,,,you better leave that truck in the garage when you get back to H-town ,,,the love bugs will trash it right now ,,,there are millions of here :mad:

#1900 will be down for a while anyway while some "stuff" is added to her. But if I have to take her out through the love bug crowd her face will have a heavy coat of Oil of Olay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back