What does every body do for a living and your age

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK ill start I am 37 years old .... I run my own Co. home staging for the realestate market .... yes am a interior designer

I am 32 years old and run a vending company. For the stupidity impaired, yes, that means I fill vending machines for a living. Oh, and I am a part time aspiring nude model. See the pic below and tell me what you think.

Greg

Stick to the day job Greg :D

I am 26, I am a validation engineer, which means I make sure equipment, processes and other stuff are up to spec and are properly functioning.

I am in the process of winning the lotto as well :)

I'm 50 years old and run a commercial escrow operation for a major title insurer.

Not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
OK ill start I am 37 years old .... I run my own Co. home staging for the realestate market .... yes am a interior designer

06 Quad - Can you send me a PM with your telephone number. I need your help with something.

OK, Im 46 going 16. I am a County Police Officer. Im single, like going out, dancing, photography and drink PEACH SMOOTHIES :D . Im intelligent, lol, also.

35 yrs old family business trucking company, haul produce from the west coast to florida and georgia

eddie102870 said:
35 yrs old family business trucking company, haul produce from the west coast to florida and georgia
Watch out for the Georgia Peach (KEN) when you're down that way!! - :D

He may want you to start hauling peaches for his smoothies :star:

AZ Viper said:
I'm 50 years old and run a commercial escrow operation for a major title insurer.

Not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
You poor thing! - :eek:

I am 48 and I manage an escrow company in so cal. ;) :D

will do we go to publix in dacula every day yellow trucks with red fenders big ass bw on the sides

fun2xlr8 said:
I am 32 years old and run a vending company. For the stupidity impaired, yes, that means I fill vending machines for a living. Oh, and I am a part time aspiring nude model. See the pic below and tell me what you think.

Greg

Just one thing to say about the pic :puke:

Stinker said:
I'm over 21(quit countin after that!)Drive my own rig, enjoy pissin people off for a livin:D
stick with what your good at, come om down to alabama and we'll work on the beer drinkin

38 and Personnel Manager for a large manufacturing company. In other words, I hire and fire.

eddie102870 said:
will do we go to publix in dacula every day yellow trucks with red fenders big ass bw on the sides

Thanks, Dacula is a little bit far so will have to make arrangements :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back