What does every body do for a living and your age

K-80-123 said:
Oil and gas here......it has been a good year so far...:):)

Walt
But, how old are you :dontknow: :p

K-80-123 said:
Opps.....old enough to buy a drink.......young enough to remember....:(
Walt, plays hard to get ..................... :D

20 yr old Jouneyman plumber (big accomplishment) busted my ass to get it, basically i work for my truck getting ready to make the big move out of MASS. to

Silverback said:
Let's see, I turn 55 is 6 weeks, and I work for "Pain Is Us".:eek: I hurt people for fun and profit.;) :D :p
Lets see, I turned 58 last week and I have been Wifey's gigalo for 28 years :rock: :rock:

for a sideline, I terminate without prejudice ..... :eek: ;) :p

includemeout said:
Lets see, I turned 58 last week and I have been Wifey's gigalo for 28 years :rock: :rock:

for a sideline, I terminate without prejudice ..... :eek: ;) :p

Damn Jerry, sorry I missed it.

Belated :birthday: :party::birthday: :party: :birthday: :party::birthday: :party::birthday: :party::birthday: :party: :birthday: :party::birthday: :party: you old fucker.:rock:

Dominick572 said:
20 yr old Jouneyman plumber (big accomplishment) busted my ass to get it, basically i work for my truck getting ready to make the big move out of MASS. to

Congratulations young man.:congrats: You have a solid career that can take you anywhere you want to go.

Born in 59 and I don't care how old I am. I work for my wife who owns a Home Health Agency

60 and retired at 55 after 20 years at Motorola in Information Systems/Computer System Design. 10 years before that at Sterling Drug Division and 4 years as a bean counter at Ford Motor Co.

Now spend my time reading the VTCOA forums :) and detailing the bikes and trucks.

There, wasn't that interesting?? roflmao -- Rollin On the Floor Laughin My Ass Off

Stay safe all and keep the shiny side up

thanks silverback, soon enough ill be easy street letting my own company run itself once i can stop buying mods for my truck and start saving to do it.. hahaha i guess ill be busting my ass forever... o well i like doing it.

28 yrs young, and I'm a U.S. Naval Flight Engineer (Student for 4 more weeks) on the P-3 Orion---Most of you NOT OLD people might know it as a Lockheed Electra.....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back