What does every body do for a living and your age

I'm too old to matter!

Too stupid to care!

And got tied up in an industry that takes all your time, and doesn't pay Dick Shit!

And Yes I mean it!

Time for me to change the subject!

Bill.

Begood said:
I'm too old to matter!

Too stupid to care!

And got tied up in an industry that takes all your time, and doesn't pay Dick Shit!

And Yes I mean it!

Time for me to change the subject!

Bill.
Not that easy - you either spill the beans or delete the post. You are displaying post ho tendencies here ........... :p :D

Trust me, I know :D

i'm 43 & work as an electronics technician in the silcon/solar wafer/engot fields for the last 20+ years......... i mainly service/maintain the electronics on the related field equipment........

moparracing said:
i'm 43 & work as an electronics technician in the silcon/solar wafer/engot fields for the last 20+ years......... i mainly service/maintain the electronics on the related field equipment........
everyone from washington state I know is very nice... washatonians rock :rock:

bub180jp said:
Where do you live again? I got a package for ya ;) I guess we just feel unappreciated the pilots get all the credit :mad:

I'M NOT A PILOT!!!!!!!!! I'M AN E-5 IN THIS MAN'S NAVY AND I WON'T BE INSULTED LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!:boxing: :hmpf: :motz:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Keep in mind the AMMO boyz never look at the big picture. I'm former F-16 Avionics.....

Without a kick ass delivery system, those AMMO boyz aren't much better than a bunch of red necks tossing dynamite out of the back of a pickup truck....

And that list continues with AWACS, Pilots, those boyz like 10Boom in those flying gas stations and on and on and on

Jeff

Right on Brother!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
38 yrs old House Bitch and avid job seeker :D Oh and Moderator of the best God damned site on the planet :p :rock:

MOMMY!!! I need my BUTT wiped!!!!:D :D :D :D

TheSickness said:
38 yrs old House Bitch and avid job seeker :D Oh and Moderator of the best God damned site on the planet :p :rock:
If we want something pertinent outta you - we will PM you on the side OK... :p :D

Ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :dancing: :p

Wifey said:
If we want something pertinent outta you - we will PM you on the side OK... :p :D

Ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :dancing: :p

YOU SOOO KRAZY!!!!:star: :D :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
YOU SOOO KRAZY!!!!:star: :D :rock:
Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo YOU ARE TOO :rock: :burnout: ;) :D

TheSickness said:
I will not say what I was going to, but don't ever bring my Bitch of a mother into things please :D Have a nice day :dancing:

HAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.....HA:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I think ur trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson!...:D
I think you are really KRAZY - bwahahahaha :D

Georgia Ken said:
:date: :handkiss: :flowers: :bath: :bootyshake: :questionmark: :questionmark: and then :sleep:

Now I think ur KRAZY!!!!:D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back