What does every body do for a living and your age

I'm 59 and 5 mos away from 60. I work at a Urologist office and have assisted with a lot of prostate biopsy's.. .:top: ..in other words I see more of men than I want to..:D ..I am a registered x-ray tech, and medical assistant.:nurse:

My part time job is teaching Shag Dancing. :dancing:
I Take the drugs Sapientiam, sells. :rock: :rock:
I am MOM to Smoke/ aka FlyingLow/aka Scooter Lane. :girl:
I WAS adopted mother to the moderator, But I am still mother in law to Marne, and grandmother to Jalen

TheSickness said:
I will not say what I was going to, but don't ever bring my Bitch of a mother into things please :D Have a nice day :dancing:

Mikey? how can you talk about me that way? after all the :call2: :call:

I still have enough love to adopt more....anyone interested?

I am the grandmother of 2 beautiful children girl 7, and boy 3 (almost 4)
they got all their good looks from their grandmother...;) and fortunate to have a great Daughter in law Sarah....

I like long walks on the beach, music, cooking.....oops, Wrong forum....I thought this wasMatch Maker :date: ;)
I live in Savannah, Georgia...and am a real Georgia Peach.....:D
MOM:love:

21, work as District Manager for a Cutlery company, Cutco...., also produce Ka-Bar for you armed forces gents...

AZ Viper said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. Commercial or residential? Sent PM.
Residential ..... ;) Thanks :D

I'm 25 and serving my country as a Staff Sergeant and a Firefighter in the Air Force... Nothin but the big bucks here!!! (Yeah Right)

I am 31, IT manager for the largest AG Company in the Country. Looking to start up a few XXX sites, I here there is some $$ in those with the right 'talent.' Anyone own or have experience with these types of sites? :dontknow: :D

I just turn 27 last july, I'm a subcontractor in floor installation bussines...
and being working in a night club for over 3 years as a dj.... I make people dance:rock:

Age and Job

I am 39 years old and I lay pipe for a living. And by laying pipe, I mean Im an Industrial Union Pipefitter. Refineries, Breweries, Research facilities....

Custom Design and Orbital Tube Welding(computer welding)

My Turn..

34 here and in the oil industry as an electronics engineer.

In my past career I was into law enforcement for a number of years here in Houston (Harris County).

Im 39 (Be 40 in 4 weeks), and work as an NDT (Non destructive Testing) inspecter (Xray, Ultrasonic,Mag particle ,Liquid Penetrant and Eddy Current ) for an aerospace company that was Boeings supplier of the year last year. :star: :star: :D .

I will be 35 in Jan. WOW. :( I am a Pharmacy Technician, studying to be Nationally Certified (keep your fingers crossed, test in Nov.:confused: ). I have a "second position" as well, keeping The Sickness in check:D :D :D .:p

I'm older than Silver but younger than Quick....... I don't do anything..... .....What?................. What fkn time is it......?........besides it's none'a yer damn bidnidz................

..............I just got out'a bed........I need ta eat...............what time is it....?

I'm 33 and am a Police Officer (don't worry, I like to have fun 2). Just put in a KN cold air and just ordered a x-metal pcm. Love my truck!!!!

mmmmtorque said:
Turned 37 yesterday :D I am a Senior Software QA Manager for Cisco Systems.
are they the ones really big in aviation?? i use to be in salinas and i dont rember if it was cisco or oracle but damn the whole family would show up in different planes, have lunch and leave.. lear, bonaza, barron and the kids would all show up in different aerobatic aircraft..

Mrs.Sickness said:
I will be 35 in Jan. WOW. :( I am a Pharmacy Technician, studying to be Nationally Certified (keep your fingers crossed, test in Nov.:confused: ). I have a "second position" as well, keeping The Sickness in check:D :D :D .:p[/QUOTE

Good luck on the test and keeping him in check!!! I'll be praying for you on both counts!!!:DD:rock:

robertm said:
I'm 33 and am a Police Officer (don't worry, I like to have fun 2). Just put in a KN cold air and just ordered a x-metal pcm. Love my truck!!!!

Hey Blue Line, where you work, bro. I work at Clayton County Police in Georgia, Metro Atlanta Area.

Mrs.Sickness said:
I will be 35 in Jan. WOW. :( I am a Pharmacy Technician, studying to be Nationally Certified (keep your fingers crossed, test in Nov.:confused: ). I have a "second position" as well, keeping The Sickness in check:D :D :D .:p

Hey Marne :rock:

Good Luck with the test, I have the utmost confidence in your ability. :idea:

51! supply boat captain working in the gulf of mexico, doing my part to keep all of us in gasoline! we do burn our share, don't we!:D

Last edited:
I'll be 56 in November. Retired U.S. Marine criminal investigator. Since retiring, worked residential construction 10 years, welder 4 years, and now work in comercial furniture manufacturing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back