What does every body do for a living and your age

That was big perm that got the night runner...I have plenty of dents and dings but thanks anyway...you are so willing to help! Saw the new Night Runner yesterday after breakfast with big perm...looks great...for a QC...but it is black...kind of...with metal flake effect...

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
OK ill start I am 37 years old .... I run my own Co. home staging for the realestate market .... yes am a interior designer

spfdpics4.jpg

workrelated027.jpg

workrelated024.jpg

bradenton033006002.jpg

spfrpix22.jpg

workrelated018.jpg

That covers a "bit" of the buisness end of it.

Then there is yesterday....LOL:D

54 years old, retired Marine Corps LDO Capt (came up thru the enlisted/warrant officer ranks). Since retiring in 1992, I work for the federal government running the Marine Corps' accounting systems. I telework from home... My first wife get half of my Marine Corps retirement for life...sucks...

Thanks for being there when we need you and when we don't NBT.

Roy

devildog said:
54 years old, retired Marine Corps LDO Capt (came up thru the enlisted/warrant officer ranks). Since retiring in 1992, I work for the federal government running the Marine Corps' accounting systems. I telework from home... My first wife get half of my Marine Corps retirement for life...sucks...
Semper Fi Devil Dog :rock:

Voodoo said:
are they the ones really big in aviation?? i use to be in salinas and i dont rember if it was cisco or oracle but damn the whole family would show up in different planes, have lunch and leave.. lear, bonaza, barron and the kids would all show up in different aerobatic aircraft..

No, Cisco Systems is #1 networking products company in the world ;) At least 85% of all internet traffic travels through a Cisco device :D Any more we make just about everything from your cable box, wireless router, IP phone to the highest end routers on the planet.

devildog said:
I was about to give you some grief about being an occifer, then I noticed you were a Mustang LOL. Semper Fi!

ok im 20 years old and i work for my dad who own a small construction company. , i thin i am the youngest one :rock:

Well I'm 44 now. I work for and own a small fabrication company( 35 or so folks ). We build, install and service equipment for the poultry processing industry. We specialize in stainless steel products and welding.

My 1st job :

I'm an IT Director for ServiceMaster Restoration. Basically if you have a fire / flood (residential or commercial), you call your insurance company, and your insurance company calls ServiceMaster for everything from the slab to the roof-rebuild.

So I have a team of guys that run the In-House corporate-computer side of it...

My 2nd Job :

Keeping this site running, while keeping the peace :D :D

RedSrt007 said:
My 1st job :

I'm an IT Director for ServiceMaster Restoration. Basically if you have a fire / flood (residential or commercial), you call your insurance company, and your insurance company calls ServiceMaster for everything from the slab to the roof-rebuild.

So I have a team of guys that run the In-House corporate-computer side of it...

My 2nd Job :

Keeping this site running, while keeping the peace :D :D

Why is it that your toughest job is the unpaid one.:confused: :dontknow: ;)

Prof said:
Thanks for being there when we need you and when we don't NBT.

Roy

I am 40 BTW....and

You got it...

We need to bump the trip in October? 7th right...Jax car show?

SMOKES MOM said:
:love: Marne,
Good Luck with the test....let me know the date....we will do a good vibration day for ya.....

Love
MOM

Thanks Mom. :love: The test Is Nov 18th, I am taking the Friday off before for a CRAM session.:dontknow: UGH. LOTS to know and not sure if the brain wants to absorb it. I will keep my chin up and continue on with my studies. :p

Mrs.Sickness said:
Thanks Mom. :love: The test Is Nov 18th, I am taking the Friday off before for a CRAM session.:dontknow: UGH. LOTS to know and not sure if the brain wants to absorb it. I will keep my chin up and continue on with my studies. :p
and I will continue Cramin ya :rock: :rock:

Self employed repairer of Pwrstroke and Cummins diesels with a few gas powered trucks thrown in for good measure, Master ASE Certified Auto and Truck technitian, 29 years experience,47 years old, married to a beautiful woman, 5 kids between the two of us.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back