What does every body do for a living and your age

Ummm.... BUMP!

I think SOMEONE {Sicko!} needs to update! You are neither 38 nor unemployed anymore!!!!!

Congrats on both!!!!

ntw0rk said:
Ummm.... BUMP!

I think SOMEONE {Sicko!} needs to update! You are neither 38 nor unemployed anymore!!!!!

Congrats on both!!!!

But he is still gay and weird.

Let's see, I'm 30 years old and I've been in the Air Force for 8 years as a KC-10 Boom operator (inflight refueling), but I'm out at the end of this month, woohoo!! My next gig is flying helicopters in the Army National Guard...I start school in November.......oh, and I have a little real estate/venture capitalist business that pays for all my toys.

Well I'm 27 and I work in pharmaceutical research for cancer patients. And ntwork that is one mighty damn fantastic avatar my friend!! :rock: :eek:

Im 34, Im a bum living in the back of walmart, I collect aluminum cans. Anybody have any they can give me?

twinturbo3150 said:
Im 34, Im a bum living in the back of walmart, I collect aluminum cans. Anybody have any they can give me?
For a bum you have a nice stable of cars, I think I am in the wrong business :D

42 years old....Custom Swimming Pool Builder in So Cal

I own a trucking company affiliated with Landstar Carrier Group. I have clients all over the US, but choose to live in FL. :rock:

I work in my underware all day. :eek:

34 captain of a commercial dive boat in the gulf of mexico, I work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. On my two weeks off I charter fish out of panama city fl

I am 31 and work as a drilling fluids engineer on drilling rigs. Fancy title for someone that plays with mud.

I'm a parts model......................currently featuring my rock hard ass in a magazine spread for Tucks hyrdacortisone ointment.

My age is none a yer GD business..........:D :p ;) :eek:

SD

Hey Stick, I'm a dive nut and planning our getaway this winter. Where are you at. I'd love to come dive with a fellow truck nut?????????????:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back