What does every body do for a living and your age

Hmm well 53 years young and reversing .Last 18 years I have owned one of the oldest and largest Custom Rod shops in Texas . So I guess I'm just like Santa ,well except for the fat part ,and the white hair thing ,and the North thing (Ya know it gets cold up there) but O' yea I do build toys for big Boys so it's close . We aint no bolt on shop We build cars metal fab and all . Speaking of Rods I really would love any donations of a Viper V-10 as I think it would be very interesting to fit that in my 37 Ply truck .That also should give me tile of oldest Viper <G>
I also am A sign maker ,glass etcher and caver and Closet artist ,,,,no sickness that dont mean gay artist !!!!!!!!!. The past just has too many jobs to list . Most jobs gave me ADD as I always tended to forget why I was there.
Since the Ho likes plugs
www.classicautoworks.biz
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Hotrodmike said:
Hmm well 53 years young and reversing .Last 18 years I have owned one of the oldest and largest Custom Rod shops in Texas . So I guess I'm just like Santa ,well except for the fat part ,and the white hair thing ,and the North thing (Ya know it gets cold up there) but O' yea I do build toys for big Boys so it's close . We aint no bolt on shop We build cars metal fab and all . Speaking of Rods I really would love any donations of a Viper V-10 as I think it would be very interesting to fit that in my 37 Ply truck .That also should give me tile of oldest Viper <G>
I also am A sign maker ,glass etcher and caver and Closet artist ,,,,no sickness that dont mean gay artist !!!!!!!!!. The past just has too many jobs to list . Most jobs gave me ADD as I always tended to forget why I was there.
Since the Ho likes plugs
www.classicautoworks.biz
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I love the map on the "contact" page :D LOL

Hotrodmike said:
Since the Ho likes plugs
www.classicautoworks.biz
Have A Kind Day
Mike
Wow! That is a resume :D I still love the Have A Kind Day, Mike part the best :dancing: :star: :rock:

Hotrodmike said:
Since the Ho likes plugs
www.classicautoworks.biz
Have A Kind Day
Mike
Funny thing Mike, I used to have a custom bike shop and our slogan was the exact same as yours.

Wildman

I am 47 years old and I work as an Aircraft mechanic, Pilot, and part time Paramedic.

Wade

ok 34 years old and i work for a Hotel company...

Hilton Hotels Corp.

i clean the toilets..........hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm a 27 year old retired Army Sergeant.

Yep, I said retired. For what it's worth I wish I wasn't and these new "Army Strong" commercials really do tug at my heart as I miss it dearly.

I did the house husband thing for a while and couldn't take it. Now I do shipping and receiving work at a major Printing Firm in the DFW area of Texas. I'm also pursuing my education in Mechanical Engineering at the University of North Texas but we can just call it KUNT because everyone knows that there is only one school in Texas. Gig 'em, Aggies! Whoop!

V10toGo helped me get that gig and I want to thank him publicly for that.

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:
I love the map on the "contact" page :D LOL

ROFLMAO Site is not finished yet and the web guy put that up and I had him change it and the next change it popped back . Now the only good sign about that is ,I am the only thing that exsists hahahahahahahaha so theres no where to go but here !
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Wifey said:
Wow! That is a resume :D I still love the Have A Kind Day, Mike part the best :dancing: :star: :rock:

Denise ?????? Resume ????????? Shit the last thing I need is another job !!!!!
Glad you like the sig and just maybe if everyone could have a kinder day maybe we wouldnt have so many pissy people running around <VBG>
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Silverback said:
Happy Truckin Birthday Roy.:star: :rock: Hope the wife gives you everything you want.;) :p :D

We will both get that in the next life...there is one isn't there:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

not a hemi said:
ok im 20 years old and i work for my dad who own a small construction company. , i thin i am the youngest one :rock:
Think again:p I'm 18(19 in a month) and I work for my dad's company Black Gold Mudlogging.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back