What does every body do for a living and your age

iwantmysrt said:
25 - Log Home Designer/ Project Coodinator for a log home company. Lamen's Terms, I am a CAD operator centered around log homes and heavy timber structures. I also get the lovely task of doing a complete take-off (entire materials list, down to specifying nails - screws) of the homes drawn as well as order the materials and offer technical support for builders and home owners. Do I love my job? Fukken right I do.
Congrats young one :D Noice.:rock:

joemags54 said:
I'm 52 , Vice pres and GM of construction supply company,

Part time Bread sticks salesman and agressive loan collections.

How agressive? My GF used to work for a company and it required her to go to questionable parts of town and knock on debtee's door and ask for payment. I thought that was the craziest thing ever. Litigate them and or repo their stuff.

iwantmysrt said:
How agressive? My GF used to work for a company and it required her to go to questionable parts of town and knock on debtee's door and ask for payment. I thought that was the craziest thing ever. Litigate them and or repo their stuff.

I think he means more along the lines of Horse Heads and long walks in the woods. :D ;)

Wifey said:
Congrats young one :D Noice.:rock:

Thanks! I've been very fortunate to been blessed with a skill. My lazy ass has yet to go to college. I've worked in the architectural "industry" since I was 17. I took a few years off (got pissed off and quick working for an architect and ended up in the car business for a few years cause it was all I could find) and explored other things. I enjoy it now, should me make a nice career. (I hope)

Black1 said:
I think he means more along the lines of Horse Heads and long walks in the woods. :D ;)

Ah, swamp wading with rambo® knife in teeth.

iwantmysrt said:
Thanks! I've been very fortunate to been blessed with a skill. My lazy ass has yet to go to college. I've worked in the architectural "industry" since I was 17. I took a few years off (got pissed off and quick working for an architect and ended up in the car business for a few years cause it was all I could find) and explored other things. I enjoy it now, should me make a nice career. (I hope)
:rock: .................:rock: Congrats on your truck, too :D

Black1 said:
............ Nope...... Not quite. (Remember, he is from New Jersey :idea: ) :rolleyes:

:idea: ROFLMGDMFAO Ah! Gotcha!

Big Perm said:
My vote is on you......are you sure you didn't just take a picture of your bike next to daddy's truck??? :D

Mikey acts the youngest at 1.2 years.....

Prof is the wisest...

Stinker....well....the name is self-explanatory....

nope thats my truck he drive a f-150 n the mom drive some 85 nissan 200sx

Wifey said:
Residential ..... ;) Thanks :D
Hahaha!! Commercial Uhh NO!! She likes to make money!! Residential is 10 times the money that commercial is!!!:D
By the way I'm 42 and my sweetie is 46 and we are residential real estate agents:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hahaha!! Commercial Uhh NO!! She likes to make money!! Residential is 10 times the money that commercial is!!!:D
By the way I'm 42 and my sweetie is 46 and we are residential real estate agents:D
Hah - I am an escrow officer :D

Back