What does every body do for a living and your age

33, Used to be a golf course Superintendent in Florida, now I make a bullshit 13 dollars an hour unclogging shitty toilets and changing light bulbs for a retirement home in NY because I cant find anything better in this hellhole of a town. I love my grandmother and feel as though I am doing the right thing being here for her but wish none of this happened...any ideas

Demon 8 said:
33, Used to be a golf course Superintendent in Florida, now I make a bullshit 13 dollars an hour unclogging shitty toilets and changing light bulbs for a retirement home in NY because I cant find anything better in this hellhole of a town. I love my grandmother and feel as though I am doing the right thing being here for her but wish none of this happened...any ideas

My heart goes out to ya....... But at least yer doin God's work......

The aging are discarded and often forgotten in this country. The fact that your work is a service to them will return to you in blessings and karmic kickbacks that will bless you in the years to come.....

Until then, rest assured that your hard work has not gone unnoticed by those in power.

D

That is something I believe in :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
self employed multi-millionaire

I can do better than that...

Retired husband of a multi-millionaire wife...:p

I teach but only six hours a week and it isn't for money!

40 and I'm the Service Director for one of the largest, if not the largest BMW, MINI, Cadillac, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Spyker and Bugatti dealerships in the Country. We currently employ 97 technicians. My last count was 153 employees. I'll probably be brain dead by 50.

Self made $1000.00aire hahahahha how do u say that Thousandaire lol actually lookin in the bank account i could say Multi-Thousandaire but barley multi LOL.. Only the damn business makes any money ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back