What does every body do for a living and your age

Rockin Ronnie said:
OOppss Forgot my other job........Male Gigolo!!! Quite good at it too!!:D

No... .no ... no..... When you jiggle the males, that means your a FLUFFER!!! :mad: NOT a "gigolo". :rolleyes: How many times do I have to tell you. :dontknow: Now get back to it.... I am TRYING to film this bitches ass! :D :p

Black1 said:
No... .no ... no..... When you jiggle the males, that means your a FLUFFER!!! :mad: NOT a "gigolo". :rolleyes: How many times do I have to tell you. :dontknow: Now get back to it.... I am TRYING to film this bitches ass! :D :p
Fluffer..........Gigolo hey if the pay's the same................?????????????????

Rockin Ronnie said:
Fluffer..........Gigolo hey if the pay's the same................?????????????????

OMFG!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That would be POWN number 3 for you tonight... YOUR ON A ROLL!!!! :rock:

69.gif

Black1 said:
OMFG!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That would be POWN number 3 for you tonight... YOUR ON A ROLL!!!! :rock:

69.gif
Not even read on BEOTTCHHH!!:bird:

Last edited:
60, Mortgage Banker in San Luis Obispo, Ca. I raise Fox Terriers and compete in COwboy Action Shooting.:star:

I'm 41. I am a Sales Manager for a company that makes Automated Optical Inspection equipment for the printed circuit board industry.

Silverback said:
Is that for Fun or for Profit?:confused: :dontknow: :p :D

Depends on the day. I once killed a man just to watch him die. :D

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
WTF:questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

What, you've never met a hitman before? :D

I sell semi nude pictures of myself to apes and rednecks in NC. :)

Hi Black1, I am one of the Rangemasters at End of Trail. If you make it there-look me up.

For those that don't know, Cowboy Action Shooting is a speed shooting competition using Old West firearms. We shoot real bullets at metal targets and try and go as fast as we can. Those old guns can be made to shoot pretty quick. Every one dresses up in Old West garb. At End of Trail we had over 900 shooters from all over the world and over 10,000 visitors.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back