What does every body do for a living and your age

I'm not really for this play nice bulls%&t. If you've got somethin' to say, say it. That's why I joined this site. People are real. If you're too sensitive, join another site. I have bad days. Hell, if this pisses anyone off, insult me, I like it.

VA VIPERAM said:
I'm not really for this play nice bulls%&t. If you've got somethin' to say, say it. That's why I joined this site. People are real. If you're too sensitive, join another site. I have bad days. Hell, if this pisses anyone off, insult me, I like it.

You look like a hairy ostrich sack.... :dontknow: :rock:

You said insult you. :eek: :p

VA VIPERAM said:

Maybe if I am too sensitive for you, you can go down the road as I happen to own this site. We have many different areas to express yourself freely in. I suggest that you search the form for an appropriate thread to do it in..............:mad:

Wzup, I new around here. My name: Curt from Kansas City, Missouri.
Im 26, and belong to Local 12 International Union of Elevator Constructors.
Basically, I install/remove/mod commerical and residential passenger elevators.
Oh and yes "It has its ups and downs.''
figured i say it before anyone else gets the chance to rip me on that one.

SlvrBullet said:
Wzup, I new around here. My name: Curt from Kansas City, Missouri.
Im 26, and belong to Local 12 International Union of Elevator Constructors.
Basically, I install/remove/mod commerical and residential passenger elevators.
Oh and yes "It has its ups and downs.''
figured i say it before anyone else gets the chance to rip me on that one.
Your name will have to be changed to Otis :p :p :D

Wifey said:
Your name will have to be changed to Otis :p :p :D
I'm impressed hun..Not too many people know that. Smart Gal.:rock:

Iltemprd said:
I'm impressed hun..Not too many people know that. Smart Gal.:rock:
:dontknow: ;) ;) :rock:

If anyone needs to vent, may I suggest the "F" word thread. It does wonders for me. Or we go to the offensive section and start "Go F Yourself" thread. I am here to help.:p

Bill.

My sarcastically written compliment of the site and its REAL members, apparently didn't come accross as I intended. It was supposed to be humorous, but upon re-reading it, I can see the other side. Sorry if I offended anyone.

VA VIPERAM said:
My sarcastically written compliment of the site and its REAL members, apparently didn't come accross as I intended. It was supposed to be humorous, but upon re-reading it, I can see the other side. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Don't take it to serious. Jack is old and grumpy,;) (but I love the guy anyway) and was probably pissed off at 1Fast and myself. And rightly so I might add.

I didn't see that you did anything wrong.

I'm 25.

I fight wars from within my cubicle locked deep inside the regional headquarters of a major corporation which supplies recreational conveyance for the street, off the road, or over the water... whatever your fancy may be... We make it with 2 wheels, 4 wheels, or a propeller.

BriteCrawler said:
I'm 25.

I fight wars from within my cubicle locked deep inside the regional headquarters of a major corporation which supplies recreational conveyance for the street, off the road, or over the water... whatever your fancy may be... We make it with 2 wheels, 4 wheels, or a propeller.
Bombardier? Polaris?

Bill.

29 years old, I am a financial Planner. Moving out to AZ in 2 weeks. Wife & 2 girls.

I'm 33 and work as a procurement manager for an interior design company. In other words, I spend rich people's money on pretty things and yell at people when it's not there on time. Also, I'm engaged to MuttViperTruck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back