What does every body do for a living and your age

FATJACK said:
56 yrs. Sales Manager for RV Store in Chattanooga, Tn.

Red 05 RC, no mods yet

Welcome aboard FJ. Hope you enjoy the ride. :burnout: :) That "no mod" disease can be cured quickly if you so desire.;) :p :D

My name's Tim...............I'm in my mid 50's and I'm between jobs right now...

How's that Mikey?.....................

SD

Silent D said:
My name's Tim...............I'm in my mid 50's and I'm between jobs right now...

How's that Mikey?.....................

SD

More like you are between golf courses, not jobs.:p :rock:

Old and broken

59 years old, unemployed (nobody wants an old has been carburetor mechanic).

Taker aparter of perfectly good, running vehicles, to make them faster.

One of the owners of this Forum. If you think you want something, you better watch what you wish for.
You just might get it.

Silverback said:
Last PSA reading was 7.8 if I remember right.:(
Ahhh, the price we pay for the right to ejaculate!

Mine jumped to 9.6 in three months, did a biopsy (9 samples) and couldn't find a thing...just driving urological revenue I guess! Doc told me to keep the tubes cleaned out!!! Now if I can find a willing partner...

Don't let the numbers get your down, here's hoping the hair on your back gets long and grey before the prostrate catches you...but if you live long enough it will catch up.

I'm 37 (as of last week) and I'm an inventor.

Previous 2 decades of work include: camera operator (film/TV- mostly sports & news), service tech for a huge film equipment rental house in Denver, and service department manager for the largest camera support company in the world.

48. I'm what is known as a headhunter. I recruit Information Technology professionals for hospitals. Most hospital's HR departments are too busy trying to find nurses so they don't get in the way of what I do. Works well for me. :D

Prof said:

Mine jumped to 9.6 in three months, did a biopsy (9 samples) and couldn't find a thing...just driving urological revenue I guess! Doc told me to keep the tubes cleaned out!!! Now if I can find a willing partner...

Don't let the numbers get your down, here's hoping the hair on your back gets long and grey before the prostrate catches you...but if you live long enough it will catch up.

Nine point effin six....?.........Now that's a scariass number...... Isn't 4.0 supposed to be the top of the safe range?

My PSA was 0.01............

SD

Silent D said:
Nine point effin six....?.........Now that's a scariass number...... Isn't 4.0 supposed to be the top of the safe range?

My PSA was 0.01............

SD

Don't know WTH you're talking about, and don't think I want to...:aetsch:

27yo BMW tech in San Diego, CA

RatMotor said:

Believe me....One day soon you will care VERY MUCH about it........:eek:

SD

Prof said:

Nothing like having that Porcipine shoved up your ass is there.:(

RatMotor said:

Oh yes young grasshopper, as Tim has stated, sometime in your future you will know, and you will care. Enjoy life to the fullest while you can. I know I did.

38/yrs. at 20th Century Fox .... 62/yrs. old this year.

222000.jpg

Two more years and I'm outa there!

Quick

Last edited:
I officially claim the title of most senior member! (Also first kill for 1fast400)

Any challenges? I think that the owners here should consider giving me a senior citizen discount on my dues...

DOB: Nov. 15, 1943

Prof said:
I officially claim the title of most senior member! (Also first kill for 1fast400)

Any challenges? I think that the owners here should consider giving me a senior citizen discount on my dues...

DOB: Nov. 15, 1943

good news....my dad is still older than you.......7 months....but older....:D

I need to have a discussion with your Dad...he must have done something terrible to you...to warp you to the point that you go wingless!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back