Anyone interested in a TEXAS GTG? CentralTexas maybe?

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I figure Centex area is a good place , not cause I'm from here, but because it really is a central meeting place for those all over Texas that would like to attend. Waco or Temple/Ft.Hood/Killeen for example have all the accomadations as well as 2 1/4 mile tracks to have some fun at! For those in Houston 2 1/2 hour drive, DFW is an 1 1/2 drive, Austin is about 1 3/4 drive and so on. Let's do this and have some fun that thes damn Floridians keep talkin bout! Chime in since I'm a newbie!

I up for one, I've went to san antino, austin and dfw gtg's there should be enough for a huge Texas GTG...

i am down!....might be able to go to parrie hill maybe? there are a bunch of people who i think would like this........ or hell we could do a lake gtg... theres plenty around

That's what I'm thinkin'. Make a weekend out of it or something. Lake Waco, or Belton, or even Whitney are all relatively close. ANd little River is far better a track but either is about the same distance give or take a little.

My thinking is it might be much larger if we have some from Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, etc, that can make it within a 3-5 hours and willing to to this for a huge meet, it would be awesome.

VENOMOUS1 said:
That's what I'm thinkin'. Make a weekend out of it or something. Lake Waco, or Belton, or even Whitney are all relatively close. ANd little River is far better a track but either is about the same distance give or take a little.
:rock: finally someone that dosen't think it's crap, hit me up next time you go i live about a mile from it

i could possibly make it depending on date !!! would be great to see all you guys sweet rigs !!!

I'm down!!! All I need is notice for work. When yall thinking about doing it? July, August?

I was just seeing how much attention this would get and if it'd be possible. Now as for the date thing, I'd suggest a poll, but let's just post what dates everyone thinks they can plan around and see how many can agree on a date. I was originally thinking July or August myself. We can rule out the July 4th weekend round here cause it's crazy. June is obviously too late for planning I'd think. So I'll personally say July 18th. Let the calendar opening commence, and for those whipped ones, please ask permsission from your pants wearing spouse to attend. She and young en's should be welcomed as well. Most of us are family guys and yes they have to tag along once and awhile, but the track and nightlife shall be ours!

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
:rock: finally someone that dosen't think it's crap, hit me up next time you go i live about a mile from it
i like the track..... but my last time i was there i told you about.... and it ended up..me getting kicked out... i can prob go back but..... not sure if i really want to lol............... but i'm up for anything might be easier to plan it for the first weekend in Aug????? meet during the day at lake waco....hang out have some beers..then head to the track that night:confused: i'm down for what ever.. i think we should make a poll on the date.. it would be awsome to have some people we've never met come out

VENOMOUS1 said:
I was just seeing how much attention this would get and if it'd be possible. Now as for the date thing, I'd suggest a poll, but let's just post what dates everyone thinks they can plan around and see how many can agree on a date. I was originally thinking July or August myself. We can rule out the July 4th weekend round here cause it's crazy. June is obviously too late for planning I'd think. So I'll personally say July 18th. Let the calendar opening commence, and for those whipped ones, please ask permsission from your pants wearing spouse to attend. She and young en's should be welcomed as well. Most of us are family guys and yes they have to tag along once and awhile, but the track and nightlife shall be ours!

What would ya think about July 25th -26th? I'm floatin the river on July 10-12th and I know my gay ass boss aint gonna let me take back to back weekends. Man it sucks working on the weekends.

austin and/or lake summerville in july is nice :D and the fishing is good:)

O.K. let's get everyone's input on dates for this GTG. Tell you other local 10 owners about this if they haven't heard and let's make this huge.

I'm down and the 25th -26th sounds pretty good to me. We need someone to spearhead the event once we find out where its gonna be. I say we go with the most centrally located city with the most local members. That way even if there isnt a huge huge turnout from everywhere else, we still have a good meet/gtg with lots of pics to post. I say DFW/ Austin/ San Antonio... big cities with lots to do, lots of Hooters restuarants for us to crash, and multiple tracks per city. lol... But first I have to ask my wife if I can be released to go. lol...

Ram Z's SRT said:
I'm down and the 25th -26th sounds pretty good to me. We need someone to spearhead the event once we find out where its gonna be. I say we go with the most centrally located city with the most local members. That way even if there isnt a huge huge turnout from everywhere else, we still have a good meet/gtg with lots of pics to post. I say DFW/ Austin/ San Antonio... big cities with lots to do, lots of Hooters restuarants for us to crash, and multiple tracks per city. lol... But first I have to ask my wife if I can be released to go. lol...

I say Austin or San Antonio. Waco could be done too.

I leave out the country again July 23rd. July 18th WOULD have been great. Typical. That's a shame, I don't think I will ever get to attend a TX meet. :dontknow: I'll just head for a meet in NY on the 8th then Florida in September again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back