Anyone interested in a TEXAS GTG? CentralTexas maybe?

why dont you guys check with David at ART in budha TX and have one at there shop with maybe a dyno day, and they have a track close to them also.

they got a huge parking lot and tons to do right around there area in San Antonio

Well that would be good and all , but I think the turnout would be better if it was centralized. Waco is smack dab in the middle of it all, and there are two tracks to choose from, 3 lakes within 30 miles, all the restraunts you could name, just no dyno as of yet! I think alot more people would show if their drive wasn't long. For one to get to San Antonio from DFW is like 6 hours plus! Noone wants to be that far and have to turn around and drive all that back after an exhausting day/weekend!

I wouldn't mind Waco.. I've never been there but heard of their huge compound bar-b-ques. I be interested. But then again, the suggested dates don't allow me to make it anyway. July 18th would be excellent for me.

VENOMOUS1 said:
For one to get to San Antonio from DFW is like 6 hours plus! Noone wants to be that far and have to turn around and drive all that back after an exhausting day/weekend!

I've driven 13 hours one way along with IronHead to get to a meet in Ga., then turned around to drive back. This was just after driving to and from Florida for a SE meet along with IronHead.. Driving isn't that hard. If yall wanna do it up big like a typical SE GTG's we can't start by complaining about driving distances.

ok if we want i bet i can work a deal out with daivd at ART i've very close to those guys down there and have done a ton of business and sent them a ton of business....so if we want a dyno day i'll call an ask.... we need 2 things Where and what date..... some one care to start a poll?

Venom Power said:
I've driven 13 hours one way along with IronHead to get to a meet in Ga., then turned around to drive back. This was just after driving to and from Florida for a SE meet along with IronHead.. Driving isn't that hard. If yall wanna do it up big like a typical SE GTG's we can't start by complaining about driving distances.
xactly if your gonna have a nice GTG you need an overnight stay , party friday night dyno sat morn then the track on sat night , go home sunday.:D

Stinker said:
xactly if your gonna have a nice GTG you need an overnight stay , party friday night dyno sat morn then the track on sat night , go home sunday.:D

i like the way you think!

Well then let's get this thing arranged but not according to driving distances. If distance is a factor then stay home.

Tooloe said:
i like the way you think!

LOLOL not to but it by no means, but venom power will tell ya, we been doing them for a bit now:D and he keeps comming back:rock:

but the biggest thing is most folks dont like to just drop in, say hey, and go home, plus if you do a track , then you are looking at folks driving in, going to eat, going to the track, then heading home at 1 am.

if you do a weekend deal , or a sat sunday deal, then people can drive in friday after work, ya'll go out and have a nice relaxing dinner, get up saturday morn, have a car show, dyno, car wash, whatever you want, then a nice lunch somewhere, then drive over to the track, stay as long as ya want, then sunday morn you are rested and can have a nice relaxing drive home.

and I am not too familiar with waco, but in budha there is a couple motels right accross from ART and David is one heck of a guy, plus all the San antonio women are HOT!:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL not to but it by no means, but venom power will tell ya, we been doing them for a bit now:D and he keeps comming back:rock:

but the biggest thing is most folks dont like to just drop in, say hey, and go home, plus if you do a track , then you are looking at folks driving in, going to eat, going to the track, then heading home at 1 am.

if you do a weekend deal , or a sat sunday deal, then people can drive in friday after work, ya'll go out and have a nice relaxing dinner, get up saturday morn, have a car show, dyno, car wash, whatever you want, then a nice lunch somewhere, then drive over to the track, stay as long as ya want, then sunday morn you are rested and can have a nice relaxing drive home.

and I am not too familiar with waco, but in budha there is a couple motels right accross from ART and David is one heck of a guy, plus all the San antonio women are HOT!:D

daivds / A.R.T is in austin old man!:D

I was simply recommending Waco for the proximity to most who will attend. It IS Central Texas for a reason. I don't mind driving anywhere,especially in my 10 going to meet other 10s! As far as women go, shit man Waco has the finest selection. From Baylor hotties, to your average city girl, we have more than our share and I've been around the country a few times. AS a matter of fact Texas period has the hottest women.

Austin is a great place and dyno accessable. I think that is a great idea! Another benefit of Waco would be travel time and traffic. It's alot more laid back in Waco vs. Austin or the such which would make going to eat, getting to the tracks, having a show at the lake more use friendly. I'm game for anywhere and just want to meet all of you and your rides.

But.........Austin has 6th Street! Rock on smiley here<<< How come my Farkin' smiley don't work. Gotta pay a subscription?

ok i'm going to call david in a little while to set up a date an ask him a few questions...so guys throw the best date for you out into this thread right here

Last edited:
I like Austin or sana antonio...but ill go wherever..I mean hell I drove all the way up to Dallas from Houston to watch Coley slowly disappear in my rearview mirror :burnout:

jsandlin said:
I like Austin or sana antonio...but ill go wherever..I mean hell I drove all the way up to Dallas from Houston to watch Coley slowly disappear in my rearview mirror :burnout:

hahahaha i'm going to call david and see what he can do for us

i am dam for sure, idc where it is or when it is i am goin :marchmellow: fuck the bullshit :rock:

but the is normally a state wide texas meet over on DT and we had about 50 rams out there that is if yall dont mindmore than one hemi taggin along:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back