October Truck of The Month - Vote Here!!

October Truck of The Month

• Voodoo

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Doneo

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Kalani

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Swift

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ViperTruck2933

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, the time has come. It has been VERY difficult to narrow it down to 4 trucks. Remember, if you did not make it to the 5 chosen in the poll, you may resubmit your truck for next month.

Any person who gets caught cheating will get there vote erased (creating another account / etc..)

The winner will get there pic w/ there truck on the main VTCOA page, and a TOP OF THE LINE quality full embroidered shirt WITH "2006 October Truck of the Month" custom stitched.

If you ARE on the 5 poll list and do not win TOTM, you must wait 1 month to Re-submit.

This poll will end 9/30/2006
Here are our 5 for September Truck of the Month: (in no order):

Voodoo
voodoo.jpg

Doneo
doneo.jpg

Kalani
kalani.jpg

swift
swift.jpg

vipertruck2933
vipertruck2933.jpg

Kalani, your the man.....

Here's one for ya

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Kalani, your the man.....

Here's one for ya

Thanks mate!! wooooooohooooooo

VTCOA - you guys are rad, thanks for putting this truck of the month deal together!

Last edited:
My vote is for vipertruck.... I've always thought his was one of the cleanest srt's on the site....

These trucks are all outa site...........

I voted for Kalani because of his herculean efforts on the right hand drive conversion......... That's the automotive equivilant of turning the Sickness into Tanya Memmie................

Good on ya, mate.

All great trucks..............

SD

Silent D said:
These trucks are all outa site...........

I voted for Kalani because of his herculean efforts on the right hand drive conversion......... That's the automotive equivilant of turning the Sickness into Tanya Memmie................

Good on ya, mate.

All great trucks..............

SD

Tanya Memmie.:confused: :dontknow: Well at least it wasn't Tanya Harding. But then I don't think that would take much of a conversion.:D :p

Man this is a tough vote. I have always like VT2933 but Kalani's is cool with the right hand drive. Which one to pick, which one to pick????

Doneo.....you should be banned. Your not allowed to drive a frick'n NASCAR SRT 10 around....putting fear into little children. Good luck to all, whoever does not win now, will someday win the prize!

Doneo's truck is very nice. I just happen to be partial to red and stock!:D

Gotta back my fellow redneck....hook it up Kevan, good luck :rock:

ITS OCTOBER 1ST....WHERES THE NEW PIC?:dontknow:
IM TIRED OF SEEING SMOKES FACE EVERYTIME I SIGN ON!!!....:D :D

SRT-IZ-4me said:
ITS OCTOBER 1ST....WHERES THE NEW PIC?:dontknow:
IM TIRED OF SEEING SMOKES FACE EVERYTIME I SIGN ON!!!....:D :D
Close your eyes :p ;) :D

The Dems wanted a recount, 3 haging chads, and one district was unable to vote. We'll have to wait for a ruling by the Supreme Court on Monday.

ooops wrong vote..

What gives, lets see that Black Beauty

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back