October Truck of The Month - Vote Here!!

October Truck of The Month

• Voodoo

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Doneo

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Kalani

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Swift

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • ViperTruck2933

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doneo.....how bout some words of wisdom, after all it is your month. Your Truck Frick'n Screams HOLLOWEEN, FRIDAY the 13'th, JASON VS FREDDIE, CHUCKEY, CHAIN SAW, DAWN OF THE DEAD........just bad to da bone. Enjoy the shirt....as a payback to the site, could you get some Jersey stripper to put it on for us....hmmmmmm please.

Rockin Ronnie said:
Of Course I Like Mine The Best, But Since It's Not In The Running ViperTruck 2933:rock:
I have always liked that look. Very nice. The color is just right, If you know what i mean.

J.R.

Congrats Doneo - what a machine!!

Swingshiftworker said:
And, as for Voodoo's and Kalani's red and yellow RC's, unfortunately, I just thought that they looked "ordinary." There might have been something else there, other than color, to justify a vote for those trucks, but I couldn't see it from the pics.

Try 18 months of patience, $35,000 conversion and a hell of time and effort, just for starters!!!

Last edited:
kalani said:

Try 18 months of patience, $35,000 conversion and a hell of time and effort, just for starters!!!

yours is a masterpiece.......
i personaly would have put 90k down on something else before doing what u did :) or bought a ute :D how about 3 of them :D

Voodoo said:
i personaly would have put 90k down on something else before doing what u did :) or bought a ute :D how about 3 of them :D

What was that word? A ute?

Oh, you mean youths.

kalani said:

Thanks again for the compliments fellas.....Kalani I would have voted for you if I wasn't obligated to vote for myself:D .....you did an unbelievable job! I can't say enough good things about all the vehicles in the running.....you guys and gal are the best!

Doneo, that main page pic is gangsta! I like the setting, you get a pro to take it? Truck looks awesome, congrats!

FlyingLow said:
What was that word? A ute?

Oh, you mean youths.

Yeah, jou know... Da 2 Utes... Foget about it. :D

joe-pesci01.jpg

Voodoo said:

cheers mate!

although it would have had to be a holden ute! and i cant do that!!!!:) :) :) The guiness imposter!!

RedRamRules said:
Doneo, that main page pic is gangsta! I like the setting, you get a pro to take it? Truck looks awesome, congrats!
took it with a timer on top of a garbage pail by myself....the wife doesn't share the same passion, so i couldn't get anyone to help.....i took it at night because i get home from work to damn late....but i thought it came out great anyway:D

doneo said:
took it with a timer on top of a garbage pail by myself....the wife doesn't share the same passion, so i couldn't get anyone to help.....i took it at night because i get home from work to damn late....but i thought it came out great anyway:D

Sick pic mate - your truck looks stealth at night!!

doneo said:

HHAHAHAHA!!! That's classic! :rock: Great pic, Don!... :D :burnout:

Doneo......you wearing slippers?..........what a stud. Not everyone can look good wearing jeans and slippers. Don't scratch that paint with jordash ( get it....sound like your ass...jordash ! )

Doneo.....you had a great month on the cover of the site.....Your truck truley is one sick mo-fo, and it is a pleasure knowing you.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back