F/S: Billy Boat exhaust!

looks like he's been a member long enough to have read all the STS and KRC stories. Thoughts and prayers for you and your truck bro.

Dont worry, i know everything and have already experienced everything there is with KRC and STS... It was a long and bumpy road, but the truck is running fine and i am loving it right now. No regrets

Bump for awsome exhaust

turbo_neon said:
Dont worry, i know everything and have already experienced everything there is with KRC and STS... It was a long and bumpy road, but the truck is running fine and i am loving it right now. No regrets

Bump for awsome exhaust

how you get it to run correctly ?

KRC forged the motor, turbo cam, STs 77mm. Fuel system good up to 1200hp. Breaking her in with 13lbs. I'll be back with the truck thaksgiving. I'll post video and everything then.

Exhaust is still up for grabs. I would much rather deal with someone locally because this wouldn't be cheep to ship. Any questions call me at 864-915-2489

Jake

KRC forged the motor, turbo cam, STs 77mm. Fuel system good up to 1200hp. Breaking her in with 13lbs. I'll be back with the truck thaksgiving. I'll post video and everything then.

Truck made 730rwhp and 750rwtq, too much power as it is but damn it's fun, sounds Soo bad ass!

Exhaust is still up for grabs. I would much rather deal with someone locally because this wouldn't be cheep to ship. Any questions call me at 864-915-2489

Jake

Last edited:
turbo_neon said:

Truck made 730rwhp and 750rwtq, too much power as it is but damn it's fun, sounds Soo bad ass!

Jake
don't mean to hoe your thread...but a greenville, sc number????

you live around me?

I live there but go to school in Tampa Fl. Truck is in gvegas and I'll be there thanksgiving.

Still for sale, open to resonable offers

for sure man, ill send you a PM when i get up. Still up for grabs people, Help me Help you!

Thanks,
Jake

for sure man, ill send you a PM when i get up. Still up for grabs people, Help me Help you!

Thanks,
Jake

Do yourself a favor and give FlyingLow a shout. I think hes the only successful setup ive seen without going kaboom. And riding shotgun, it was wicked fast.

I have talked to Smoke (Flying Low) and seen his truck. His story is full of heartache and money but finally got it running correctly and makes a TON of HP and is Stable, from a tuner here in Virginia. You should deff talk to him...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back