F/S: Billy Boat exhaust!

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for it. I might be going a different route with my exhaust system, and selling mine soon. If you want to PM the info to me thats cool too.

I have not recieved word yet from the buyer. So this exhaust is still up for grabs if someone wants it!

I am up for offers guys, i really need to get this exhaust out of my garage. Im now selling it BEST OFFER plus shipping.

Thanks,
Jake

trubuilt said:
thanks
I guess I need to ask do I need B&B headers or can I mount it to stock headers and shipping to Canada?

Rotten Ronnie is running it with stock manifolds:rock: (in your neighbourhood too,LOL!) Sounds really good:burnout:

Yellow venom said:
Rotten Ronnie is running it with stock manifolds:rock: (in your neighbourhood too,LOL!) Sounds really good:burnout:
I just looked on Roe and I would have to buy different mids it does sound good I saw his truck when I bought the rims off of him

Sorry i got behind. Yea its only the cat-back, and shipping to canada would be expensive but i can do it. PM me with offers, no lowballs please

trubuilt said:
thanks
I guess I need to ask do I need B&B headers or can I mount it to stock headers and shipping to Canada?

It mounts to stock and aftermarket headers. you dont need the headers for the cat-back to mount up.

turbo_neon said:
Dont worry, i know everything and have already experienced everything there is with KRC and STS... It was a long and bumpy road, but the truck is running fine and i am loving it right now. No regrets

Bump for awsome exhaust
yeah i wonder how many used parts marty put in your truck,lemme guess he sold you 60 lbs injectors with an aeromotive a1000 fuel pump setup.

the injectors arent 60lb ,he already scammed me on those and you're fuel pump wont last more than 6 months.

take your truck to a real professional and let them go through it before it blows up.

marty is a liar and a thief,you've been warned

flchub said:
yeah i wonder how many used parts marty put in your truck,lemme guess he sold you 60 lbs injectors with an aeromotive a1000 fuel pump setup.

the injectors arent 60lb ,he already scammed me on those and you're fuel pump wont last more than 6 months.

take your truck to a real professional and let them go through it before it blows up.

marty is a liar and a thief,you've been warned

Trust me man, i have learned first hand. he runs a bad business, plain and simple. But enjoying the truck and still got this cat-back, just pm with offers guys. . . help me help you :)

Nice presentation on post #19 bro. How much are ya asking for it? I need something to replace my ricey sounding PowerSticks. Do you have a vid or have an idea what this set up would sound like with Bassani headers and stock OR high-flow cats?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back