F/S: Billy Boat exhaust!

My wife works at 3;00 I have to parent Damn! To cold this morning ! SCARY COLD!!!!!!

CRAP Sorry about the ho in But HO HO HO !! How much to ship to T8L4S4 ft. sask Alberta

Billy Boat Exhaust

turbo_neon said:
450 PLUS shipping OBO!!!!!! Christmas is around the corner!

Jake,

I am a little confused as to what part of the B&B system you have which are for sale. What are the B&B part numbers? I do understand that you have the Cat backs for sale which is part # FTRU-0438, but not sure which of the mid Pipes you have for sale, is it the FTRU-0446 or is it the FTRU-0447 or is it some other part #. The last thing are they both included in this deal.:D

Thanks,

Rudolph

sorry guys its a little crazy around the holidays, i replied to all the pms. I am only selling the cat back exhaust. It will mate up to your factory cats. I will get the part numbers soon but i am about to go off right now.

Thanks

Jake

Hey im interested in exhaust and I live in Tampa,FL tried Pm you but your inbox is full get back with me asap, my name is tito cell#813-407-6759 you can txt me at anytime

Video on post #19 (bumped link under this post) shows the muffler, mid-pipes, and tail section.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/index.php

The first picture on B&B's website is the same thing that I am selling, the only difference is my system does not have cats. Just to clear up any confusion.

Thanks let me know if yall have any other questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back