3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
WEDNESDAY THE 2ND THRU SUNDAY THE 6TH

BRING IN THE NEW YEAR RIGHT

ALLWAYS A GOOD TIME IN PANAMA AN WHAT HAPPENS IN PANAMA NEVER EVER STAYS IN PANAMA

we dont have the full schedule down as YET.

BUTreservations can be had here

and its best to get buddied up to get better rate per condo, as they all have separate bedrooms

http://www.moonspinner.com/index.html

there will be a cookout

there will be racing here

http://www.emeraldcoastdragway.com/

things will progress as we get closer

ALL MAKES AND MODELS AND MANUFACUTERES ARE ALLOWED
THIS DATE WILL "NOT" CHANGE

I'm still in, but you already knew this :D

walbert said:
I'm still in, but you already knew this :D
yessir, but you were right we needed to go ahead and get it rolling , so that some can get ready for there vacation times

this one want change, even if me and you are the only ones there, we can watch our girls get zooted:p

I had my vacation request still sitting on my desk when it changed. Just need to get my year planned out. Work didnt like me taking off every monday in December :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Stink, Not trying to be difficult but lets confine OUR race to SRT products. It would be damned embarrassing to have the entire club lose to a Chevy or Ford product. I'm not saying no other brands just have our actual race for us.

Stinker, you know that I already promised that I would be there... I am a man of my word... The Wolf will be there.. :)

Idk Jack I think its good to have some different vehicles in there. I say if theyre willing to pay to run they should run it...

Da1Chief said:
Stinker, you know that I already promised that I would be there... I am a man of my word... The Wolf will be there.. :)
Your twin will be there, also. :rock:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Idk Jack I think its good to have some different vehicles in there. I say if theyre willing to pay to run they should run it...
I think they should run too, but not in our club race.

well let me say this , and this is def not gonna make me popular, but I hope ya'll can understand.

this started as our SE Nationals, if anyone remembers,
now we cant hardly get 5 folks to help pay for track rental.

Now eddie has a ton of stuf going onthis year with both of his sons, and with the family business so I will take on most of the brunt of this one.

Now with that said, I am going to try to do a car show this time, the cook out, and the track.

but as small as the GTG is sometimes and the way folks are not able to pay for track rental, really , how can I tell someone that has help paid for track rental, that they cant be in the actual race?

If thats what folks want, only SRT trucks to be allowed in the race, then we will not be able to allow any other vehicles to attend the GTG, and it will probably continue to get smaller each time.
So if those that want to run, want to start kicking in from $100 -$300 each, then we can gladly only have SRT trucks in the race, and the track only to ourselves.But personally I like the competition, it only makes me wanna go faster, I dotn care really what make it is , if it beats me , it means they are either a better driver or has a faster vehicle.

Ultimatly its gonna be Eddie and my decision, but I will let ya'll read and knaw on this a bit.

Panama started out only an SRt event, and I cant get anyone else involved to get it large enough to do a big SRT only event, and I dont have the funds to do it myself.

So Panama turned into a "vegas of the east", basically a place for all to unwind and have a really good time, no matter who you are or what you drive.

so decide what you want, an SRT only event, or one that anyone is welcome to attend

right now I have about 40 hours of paperwork to do before monday , and dont have the time to quander over a truck only event or not

I'm cool with letting others run. As bad as Bobby whopped us in the "School Bus", I had fun with him. :rock:

FATJACK said:
I think they should run too, but not in our club race.

I think after they read this thread they may say we are scared they will beat us?...;) ........just have the SRTs run in their classes and anyone wanting to run the other makes have at it..:dontknow:

I only have the chance to fly in and rent a ride, since nobody rents SRT vehicles I guess that will leave me out.....:mad:

this is what I am talking about, Jack is a prime example, and spyder and a couple others that may want to attend.

I will think on it and figure something out so everyone can be happy, or most everyone, but whatever I decide will be rule, I want change things anymore after I decide .

jsut cant make all the people happy all the time...............

we may do a single SRT class, and one run wht you brung, but not gonna worry about it right now

i jsut wanted to get a dang date up so people could plan there vacations

and I jsut decided...........

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PANAMA GTG THIS YEAR

unless someone else wants to take it over

I think I can actually make this one!!!!! WoooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!

It seems to fit with what I have planned for the year!!

Awesome!!! I am excited!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant:

ntw0rk said:
I think I can actually make this one!!!!! WoooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!

It seems to fit with what I have planned for the year!!

Awesome!!! I am excited!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

We miss the heck outta ya bud, had a dang good time the last time, see if you and momma can make it there wed this year, hell a couple days jsut aint enough :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

We miss the heck outta ya bud, had a dang good time the last time, see if you and momma can make it there wed this year, hell a couple days jsut aint enough :D

Gonna try like hell!! :rock:

Two things very good about this job: Money, and when I am home, I am home... no worky!!!

This will be just before I go back to work, so it will be a great time to cut loose!! And.... with it being in June, I think it will be a little more attractive to Mamacita because she can hang at the pool or the beach!!

Gotta make this work....

:rock::elefant::rock::elefant::burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back