3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

FATJACK said:
FstJack, Sounds like Da1Chief is looking for a driver, can you handle a Q/C??:rock: :rock:

I can and will drive the Wolf myself but FstJack mentioned he was flying in and would have to Bow Out of the races... I am just offering him a few passes down the track...

Haven't figured out what would happen if we wound up matched Head to Head.... :dontknow:

Not a Problem Tony, we can handle that :)

Jack you can still make a pass or two when it doesn't conflict with the new rule :) :)

Heck I could "Hire" you to be my Coach and give me a few pointers on how to get the best out of the Wolf on the actual race passes... :)

That work for you Tony? :D

june is the summer....and it's hot outside:mad::D

can't make any promises until it gets closer....hopefully this year will be better than last year...(work wise)

have to check back as it gets closer...but i got my roomies taken care of:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
IMPLENTING NEW RULE THIS YEAR

IN ACTUAL RACE, YOU MUST DRIVE YOUR OWN VEHICLE
Does that go for Alisha, Joy and Beth? Somehow, I bet they're exempt from that rule, cuz they got boobies. :D

viperhauler said:
june is the summer....and it's hot outside:mad::D

can't make any promises until it gets closer....hopefully this year will be better than last year...(work wise)

have to check back as it gets closer...but i got my roomies taken care of:D
Don't even start making those bullshit excuses this early. You're going, we just gotta get with Wes and Beth and see if they want to do a three bedroom condo. Oh Wes?

SANTEEN said:
Does that go for Alisha, Joy and Beth? Somehow, I bet they're exempt from that rule, cuz they got boobies. :D

no the ladies is a whole nother competition;)

but I jsut think in the racing, that the owner should be the driver, that keeps everyone honest

no the ladies is a whole nother competition;)

but I jsut think in the racing, that the owner should be the driver, that keeps everyone honest

Oh, so now we have to be honest when racing!:aetsch:

You guys might as well admit it, these trucks DO belong to the ladies:( :(
They are just kind enough to let us drive them.:eek: :eek:

FATJACK said:

SCREW THAT! I'm in the "own your own without permission" club. Anyway, so June 2nd huh? Looks like....

Venom Power +1

I will smoke a couple briskets for this.

FATJACK said:
i'll admit it...her name is first on the title...

but...funny....i never see her name on the check that pays the taxes...or the insurance...or the fuel....or the jtsvp bills:D

I'd like to see a four or five truck powder puff competition this year, so we could have a ladies champion.

if ya'll can do tht I will work on a special trophy:rock:

I'd like to see a four or five truck powder puff competition this year, so we could have a ladies champion.

I'll see if I can get Alexis to go for it. But, I think she plans to spend track day at the beach. :dontknow:

Did someone say, "Smoked Brisket"??? OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!! :elefant::rock::elefant::rock::elefant::rock::elefant:

Peggy said to put her name on the list as well... We will see how big her Texas Foot really is :)

Are we going to start a list for roomies??

Alexis and I will be looking for one.

ntw0rk said:
Are we going to start a list for roomies??

Alexis and I will be looking for one.
Scott, Mark and I may have a spot for you. Have not talked to Jimi since before Christmas.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Scott, Mark and I may have a spot for you. Have not talked to Jimi since before Christmas.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Ok, sounds good!

What's up with that boy anyway?! :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back