3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
this is what I am talking about, Jack is a prime example, and spyder and a couple others that may want to attend.

I will think on it and figure something out so everyone can be happy, or most everyone, but whatever I decide will be rule, I want change things anymore after I decide .

jsut cant make all the people happy all the time...............

we may do a single SRT class, and one run wht you brung, but not gonna worry about it right now

i jsut wanted to get a dang date up so people could plan there vacations

and I jsut decided...........

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PANAMA GTG THIS YEAR

unless someone else wants to take it over

If someone else takes it over is everyone still going to attend like normal?

thanks for the props guys , but its a group effort , I jsut like seeing folks have a great time, I can be an ass sometimes and I apologize, :eek:

but it will only be one this year, trying to do another large one upstate, to give the northern fellas a good time

maybe next year, a few of us southern farrts will get a group together and one of fatjacks motorhomes an do a road trip to the west side and show them puddins how to party like southern boys do!:rock:

thanks for the props guys , but its a group effort , I jsut like seeing folks have a great time, I can be an ass sometimes and I apologize, :eek:

but it will only be one this year, trying to do another large one upstate, to give the northern fellas a good time

maybe next year, a few of us southern farrts will get a group together and one of fatjacks motorhomes an do a road trip to the west side and show them puddins how to party like southern boys do!:rock:

that sounds badass!!

this is what I am talking about, Jack is a prime example, and spyder and a couple others that may want to attend.

I will think on it and figure something out so everyone can be happy, or most everyone, but whatever I decide will be rule, I want change things anymore after I decide .

jsut cant make all the people happy all the time...............

we may do a single SRT class, and one run wht you brung, but not gonna worry about it right now

i jsut wanted to get a dang date up so people could plan there vacations

and I jsut decided...........

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PANAMA GTG THIS YEAR

unless someone else wants to take it over
RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!!!:rock: THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE>If we do it ant other way, as Larry mentioned, they're gonna think we're scared. I agree with Tony, if someone pitches in for track time, they should be able to race the entire event. After all, this is for fun. It's not that serious guys.:)

FATJACK said:
I think they should run too, but not in our club race.
Jack, your two best races were against Tony's Chally and the School bus. If it weren't for the school bus, it would not have been as fun for ya, I bet.

Well it turns out that it is PCB or Pinks All Out (same weekend here in VA about 100 miles away)...... NO CONTEST.... PCB it is..... :) :) :)

Tony, Ms Peggy and I WILL be there.... I really don't care about who IS or IS NOT on the track, we are coming to HAVE FUN and be with FRIENDS. :)

Jack if you need a ride to put on the track you can set behind the wheel of the Wolf... No where near as fast as what you are use to but it is all SRT-10 :)

I'll be there come hell or high water. I need a roomy or a couch since I'll be solo.
Eddie, can I park the rig at BW?

guys i have court on feb 1st and might have to take a mandatory vacation for a bit but if im here (On the streets) i will do everything i can to make it no promises as of right now after the 1st i will know for sure!!!!!!

FSTJACK said:
I only have the chance to fly in and rent a ride, since nobody rents SRT vehicles I guess that will leave me out.....:mad:
FstJack, Sounds like Da1Chief is looking for a driver, can you handle a Q/C??:rock: :rock:

Anyone looking for a roomy hit me up so I can go ahead and get a room locked in....

FATJACK said:
i beg you to let me lick your ass every year...so lets get started. PLEASEEEE.....
I really want to be your queer.

gee jack,i knew u were a dirty old man but really,get a room already!!!!!!:p :p :p

flchub said:
gee jack,i knew u were a dirty old man but really,get a room already!!!!!!:p :p :p
That would be me and YOU Big Boy:date: :date: :date: :love: :love: :love: :love:

this gives a whole new meaning to the term "chubby-chaser" lol...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back