Finally ordered WHEELS!

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been killing myself trying to decide on what to put on the 10. Several of you have helped by lending your opinions (which I value) and many liked the painted stocker in black. I wanted a dark grey but was not having much luck. Tony spent a lot of time helping me and I really appreciate his efforts but I just decided to go another route. I finally broke down today and decided that I would put some really nice shoes on the girl!

pt_09.jpg

They are 22x10. I think they will look great on silver and will post pics when they are on. Should be here next week and I am going to mount Kumho's on them.

put a nice coat of sealer on them before you install them! other than that kick ass choice! and make sure to post the weight diffrence from the stocker please!

MoparMan84 said:
They look awesome, love the lip!!

Here is an actual photo of one of the wheels. The lip for the correct fitment on our trucks is not as wide as in the "file" photo because of required backspace and caliper clearance.

Boyd Wheel.jpg

FSTJACK said:
That is a good looking wheel, classic 5 spoke design....:rock::rock::rock:

Agreed! You can't go wrong with a 5-spoke.

blackviper said:
Very nice.

I saw your truck on the Speedline website. They actually have a couple of pics on there! I am contemplating having some back "accents" powdercoated on them once I get a look at them on the truck. I think your set up is very nice especially with the stagger.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back