Finally ordered WHEELS!

SHU-DOG said:
U thought about painting the inner grove on each star fin?

Maybe also doing the lip the same color as the truck?

Just a thought. I wanna see what that might look like.

SHU

Yea. Actually I have been thinking that I may have the centers painted a dark metallic silver/grey.

Gonna look killer, brotha! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

...... I can't BELIEVE you have them all mounted and shiny and they are just SITTING THERE not on the truck!!!! :mad: :banghead: I couldn't do that to myself. :eek: :dontknow: :D

They are ON!

Well I got home this evening and it turned out being a beautiful DRY day sooooo I went out and bolted on the BOYDS with the new Kumhos mounted up and down the road I went to "bed" the new brakes. Got home and decided to wash her up and take some pics even though it had gotten dark (so the quality is pretty poor). Looks pretty good except the rotors "surfaced" as soon as water hit them. Here ya go!

New Boyds and Calipers 010.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 012.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 013.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 014.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 015.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 018.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 019.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 021.jpg

New Boyds and Calipers 022.jpg

toolbox9.5 said:
damn john....

get off the zoysia:D

I have an 1/8 mile (uphill) driveway to my house that is all GRAVEL! Sucks but I can't bring myself to pave the damn thing. I usually park it in the yard when I am going to take some pics. The Buick guys ask me why the GN's are always in the grass. I told them that grass is cheaper than asphalt and concrete!:D

Bad Ass!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Best looking wheels I seen on the trucks so far. :cool: But, you're right.... It would look even better lowered. :)

Black1 said:
Bad Ass!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Best looking wheels I seen on the trucks so far. :cool: But, you're right.... It would look even better lowered. :)

Thanks. They actually "tuck" under more than the stock wheels did which should work out well when lowered.

Anyone with pics of their RC with a lowering kit please post along with info on the kit please. I'm gonna have to do it:rock:

sorry , not my thing... to open , the rotors look to small with those wheels.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back