battlle of the supercars

rhino75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
battle of the supercars comes on tonight on the speed channel. Its going to have the viper and ZR1 running against each other.:rock:

rhino75 said:
battle of the supercars comes on tonight on the speed channel. Its going to have the viper and ZR1 running against each other.:rock:
Did you see the one a couple of days ago? Porsche 997 TT & Nisson GT-R
GT-R kicked ass.I will be checkin this one out also.:rock:

rhino75 said:
I saw it. I liked the one with the camaro and gt 500
Yeah, Good stuff. My schedule shows 700 hp Malan vs 700 hp Gumpert Apollo tonight.

why are they not using the ACR its kinda weard,, top vett against the normal viper... it should be zr1 vs acr ... but then the acr would kill the vett maybe they want to keep it closer or something

TheMoparConnection said:
they should of used the ACR... the top vette against the base Viper :dontknow:

yep gay.... i dont see how they could not use the acr ... and then claim th vett the top car...

dude, he short shifted the viper in 4th gear on the mile race.

BurntRubber said:
dude, he short shifted the viper in 4th gear on the mile race.

so the POS Vette won?????:mad: :( :shot: :dontknow:

Yep Vett won the points, but in the head to head race the viper won ... Still they should have used the ACR and it would have been lights out for the vett

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Yep Vett won the points, but in the head to head race the viper won ... Still they should have used the ACR and it would have been lights out for the vett
:dito:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

was the Vette a z06????? then the ACR would have been the one to run against:playingball:

still its not an apples to apples test.

the BEST description i have ever heard for the Viper car is...........

" The Viper is nothing but HorsePower & Tires !!":rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

No it was ZR1 vs srt10.... the zr1 is the king of vets

ZCx said:
was the Vette a z06????? then the ACR would have been the one to run against:playingball:

still its not an apples to apples test.

the BEST description i have ever heard for the Viper car is...........

" The Viper is nothing but HorsePower & Tires !!":rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
No it was ZR1 vs srt10.... the zr1 is the king of vets

the ZR1 is the super charged engine???

should have bneen the ACR-X then:rock: :rock: :rock:

then like usual, a bullshit test:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back