Wrecked 10, 3 day part out!

sully1329

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im leaving on orders this weekend for 2 months so if anyone wants anything before I leave just ask and Ill try my best 2 get it out to ya!!!

2005 Black QC

Most interior is gone. Just little pieces here

Passenger side air bag
All 4 doors, some have scratches
T Cover with wing
Engine
Rear End
Tranny ( was slipping and low on fluild, I changed the fluid but still didnt add enough as Advanced told me 4.5 qts only and its closer to 7, so tranny shldnt be that bad now that I found that out but it was slipping)
Fog Lights
All Glass is good
Gibson Headers with High flow cats and Magnaflow muffs
Misc lines, coolers, brackets, mounts
Alt, starter, ac, ect...

Those are the big things, just ask and ill try to get it to you asap! If not ill take it out and tell the wife to send it out to ya while im gone!

If I cant send me a tiny deposit and Ill hold it for ya till when I get back!

910 330 0118

Sully

28460, Camp Lejeune on the coast of NC, 2 hrs north of Myrtle. whatcha need bro?

The T cover and wing, but your a bit too far away for me to come get it, and shipping would probably be a killer.

I need the Pillar cover for the drivers side. The one the incorporates the Oil Temp gauge.

iraqivet01 said:
The T cover and wing, but your a bit too far away for me to come get it, and shipping would probably be a killer.

Yea shipping would be a killer id imagine! Id meet ya halfway if I wasnt leaving this weekend and its by bird so i cant even drop it off on the way! Sorry bro! If you find another way let me know!

ntw0rk said:
I need the Pillar cover for the drivers side. The one the incorporates the Oil Temp gauge.

Ill look first thing toms for it sir! Think of an offer for me when I get back to ya whether I have it or not!

amtrucker22 said:
What about the leak detection pump?

What the heck is that!!?? Sorry I have no idea! LOL Describe it to me maybe what it looks like where it is what it does! Sorry I feel silly not knowing what that is! Hopefully someone else doesnt and they chime in! lol

sully1329 said:
What the heck is that!!?? Sorry I have no idea! LOL Describe it to me maybe what it looks like where it is what it does! Sorry I feel silly not knowing what that is! Hopefully someone else doesnt and they chime in! lol

Your not alone i have no clue either ..lol

its underneath the drivers side, right in front of the fuel tank fellas, takes the fumes from the tank, it will be on the inside of the frame just in front of the tank, a large unit

amtrucker22 said:
What about the leak detection pump?

Well thanx to Stink I know what that is and I know I do have it cuz I disconnected the harness from it today when I pulled the engine and I was like what the heck is that thing! Throw me a fair offer in my box brotha!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back