330 ... 5.618
1/8 ... 8.420
MPH ... 87.65
1000 ... 10.833
1/4 ... 12.863
MPH ... 110.72

Best(Oil temp 145 F no shot):

R/T ... ..508
60' ... 1.967(Rolled into the throttle reaching full power a little pass the tree)
330 ... 5.135
1/8 ... 7.725
MPH ... 95.14
1000 ... 9.950
1/4 ... 11.838
MPH ... 119.06

All launches were done from idle. Truck was weighed at the track with me in it. It weighed 6000 lbs even. 300 lbs of that is me.

I honestly believe that if someone weighing 160 lbs, bed cap, spare and tail gate remove could have achieved 11.5s on street tires.

The timeslip will be posted in the timeslip section..

I had a data logger and when my oil temp is above 180 F, the PCM pulls timing like crazy. I mean like full timing 41 Degrees and than it will drop it to like 24.

When my oil temp is 140-150, it doesn't pull timing at all. It's kind of weird.

Last edited:
That rocks bro!!!

I guess the tranny is doing well?:rock:

Now grind them calipers and get some rubber to the ground~~~LOLOL

I got the shaved calipers and 16 CCW rims. I am just looking for a 32 inch slick...

Bro, M@H has the nostalgia its 31.5 perfect height, and John should have a few extras he jsut ordered some last week:burnout:

Will be calling them tomorrow...

BTW all passes were done on 93 octane pump gas....

awesome runs jrgnd!!! did you try any more on the spray or could the tires not handle it? I can't wait to see some more awesome times from you!

Rice Eater said:
awesome runs jrgnd!!! did you try any more on the spray or could the tires not handle it? I can't wait to see some more awesome times from you!

I was spraying up until the last one. I didn't spray on the last one because the bottle was too cold. The bottle heater drained my battery and I chose not run it again because it would require me to run my engine hence heating it up.

Last edited:
Very Nice......

Congrats on the Numbers

Congrats Rick, cant wait to see that truck on a diet, and sporting some big ass slick. You better get those tires next day so you can make that last race. Hope you make it into the 10's with stock internals.

zex-srt10 said:
Congrats Rick, cant wait to see that truck on a diet, and sporting some big ass slick. You better get those tires next day so you can make that last race. Hope you make it into the 10's with stock internals.

I am praying....:D :D :D

Silverback said:
Awesome young man, just F'ing awesome.

Congratulations.:rock:

Thanks...BTW I might be flying to Seatle on the 8th...What is there to do in that area?

jrgnd said:
Thanks...BTW I might be flying to Seatle on the 8th...What is there to do in that area?

You can watch it rain.:(

Tell me what you are looking for and I'm sure some of us waterlogged folks here can help you out.

Silverback said:
You can watch it rain.:(

Tell me what you are looking for and I'm sure some of us waterlogged folks here can help you out.

I will be working in Everett, so just something to kill the time in the evening and weekends...

jrgnd said:
I will be working in Everett, so just something to kill the time in the evening and weekends...

Well lets see. Everett is known for it's fat, ugly, unmarried mothers. So that will leave out chasing the local girls.

Strip clubs stink in Washington. No alcohol allowed, not even beer. There are a couple of those places up in the Everett/Lynnwood area because of the Navy base.

So let's try to narrow it down, what are you looking to do?

Nice runs...... and it just started to rain here..1:00a :mad:
Truck my not be leaving the compound today....:( I don't think she's ever even seen the rain ;)

:D :D
Quick

Silverback said:
Well lets see. Everett is known for it's fat, ugly, unmarried mothers. So that will leave out chasing the local girls.

Strip clubs stink in Washington. No alcohol allowed, not even beer. There are a couple of those places up in the Everett/Lynnwood area because of the Navy base.

So let's try to narrow it down, what are you looking to do?

Not a strip club kind of guy. Anything like a bowling alley or that kind of fun...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back