Where did blake go

1Fast400

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Is he gone for good now or something?

That is a mystery I would like to solve as well. :dontknow: :(

Blake was cool as hell! .... (Haulin' is a good friend from another forum, and he got a tough break....) But, that just worries me even more. :( Because I KNOW Blake is not like that, usually! :confused: I hope he's OK. :dontknow:

He is actually doing well, he just has a few personal items he is dealing with right now, but dont actually know if he will ever be back.

Stinker said:
He is actually doing well, he just has a few personal items he is dealing with right now, but dont actually know if he will ever be back.

That's too bad. :( Next time you talk to him, please tell him we all said "Hello". :)

I guess I'm screwed out of the rearend he owes me.

He will be good for it...he will not screw anyone out of anything...he can afford to buy each of you a new truck if he wants...but there are issues that he is handling now that take priority...and they would in your life too...

I just assume I'll never get it. I built a rearend for him, he never told me he had some queer aftermarket rim. He was supposed to send us the lugnuts to fix them so everything would work. He swore he'd overnight them, I got nothing. He was supposed to ship me his rearend back in exchange. I'm sure it is all my fault somehow.

Lighten up a bit.A cting as though you have the proverbial chip on your shoulder is not a good attitude to have.Especially here where there are plenty that want to knock it off.If you had a deal with blake I would assume that you have another means to contact him other than this forum,if not find one and resolve this issue the proper way before bitchin' and moanin' and making him look bad. Just my .02 ;) :)

Lighten up a bit

Attempts have been made to contact said member in the past. It's easy for you to say "lighten up". I had an extra rear so I could constantly be building one. That way a new one was always done. By him not holding up his end of the deal, it screwed everything up. Including the building of a rearend I had for another customer. I had to go purchase another rear, get it shipped here, build it and then ship it out to the customer. Due to the delay I had to cut him a deal (was the right thing to do). So I spent 1200 bucks getting another rear, 300 to get it to me, delayed a project 4 weeks and I'm still "out" a complete rearend.

After doing some searching I've seen that I'm not the only person with an issue with him. Sometimes, contacting a member just isn't enough. I appreciate your comments about the chip on my shoulder. You're not the one out the money nor do you know anything about the situation.

i use to know blake when i was in FL last year he seamed like a great guy.. but verry finkiy.. he would say lets go to the track tommorw we'll leave at noon.. so u wake your ass up .. call around 9am .. no answer 10 no answer 11 no answer.. shit we have to go soon.. and then u dont see hide nor hair of him for a week .. then he tells you the track was great ... kinda strange ..... and called him a few times over the last month caus ei am here in fl again.. just to say hi.. he never answers.. so who knows lol.. i dont think he woudl skrew u.. but it just might be hell getting ahold of him

1Fast400 said:
Attempts have been made to contact said member in the past. It's easy for you to say "lighten up". I had an extra rear so I could constantly be building one. That way a new one was always done. By him not holding up his end of the deal, it screwed everything up. Including the building of a rearend I had for another customer. I had to go purchase another rear, get it shipped here, build it and then ship it out to the customer. Due to the delay I had to cut him a deal (was the right thing to do). So I spent 1200 bucks getting another rear, 300 to get it to me, delayed a project 4 weeks and I'm still "out" a complete rearend.

After doing some searching I've seen that I'm not the only person with an issue with him. Sometimes, contacting a member just isn't enough. I appreciate your comments about the chip on my shoulder. You're not the one out the money nor do you know anything about the situation.

I offered, your own your own.

1Fast400 said:

With all the toys you buy and throwing money around like it grows in your backyard,I wouldn't think you could possibly worry over such a small amount.:)
I just think you could handle things a bit more tactfully than you do.;) I hope you get your rear end or your money back.Stinker has offered to help.Why not try that avenue ?:dontknow:

I didn't realize I turned down anyone's help. How have I ever thrown around money? Outside of vendors fvcking me, I haven't been intentionally trying to throw extra money into this truck. 98% of my dealings involve business on some level. Outside of my basketball seats, I don't do much wasteful spending and even that is paying dividends.

I was referring to the enormous amount you have spent in your truck.You obviously have LOTs of money to be able to spend it like you do.If I had it , I would to. No offense meant,just some well intentioned advice :D

1Fast400 said:
I didn't realize I turned down anyone's help. How have I ever thrown around money? Outside of vendors fvcking me, I haven't been intentionally trying to throw extra money into this truck. 98% of my dealings involve business on some level. Outside of my basketball seats, I don't do much wasteful spending and even that is paying dividends.

I have nothing to do with this situation, but I did offer along with other members in this forum to collectively pay back the money you lost so far. Everyone was and is batting for Blake. We made you this offer on a previous thread and you turned us down. Your reason from what I remember was you didn't want anyone else to cover his end. We believe he will pull thru and were willing to cover the money you lost till he did come around. My offer is still valid but I can't speak for any other members since you did turn us down already.

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!:burnout:

SrtFeb242007131b.jpg

1Fast400 said:
I just assume I'll never get it. I built a rearend for him, he never told me he had some queer aftermarket rim. He was supposed to send us the lugnuts to fix them so everything would work. He swore he'd overnight them, I got nothing. He was supposed to ship me his rearend back in exchange. I'm sure it is all my fault somehow.

At least your heads and intake are being shipped :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back