‘04 RC in Reading PA

Wifey, nice work! Thank you! Thats her no doubt!

And that jives with the my carfax which shows orig owner in Crystal Lake, Illinois, Same as the poster of that those threads.

Wifey, nice work! Thank you! Thats her no doubt!

And that jives with the my carfax which shows orig owner in Crystal Lake, Illinois, Same as the poster of that those threads.
Great! At least we know she found her way back home - and brought you with her :cool:

The key words I tried in the search were "center exhaust" lol and one thing led to another :D

And I'm pretty sure this is how the rear valance most likely came to be. I'm almost certain the hood is from JTSVP too

I'm not stalking your truck! Just find it interesting to see what May be out there to help you figure out the background ...

350A66A2-332A-49DE-90F6-0EA12F1180C4.jpeg

Here's a long and mostly boring link you can check out and see what you think

https://www.vtcoa.com/threads/venom-rear-valance-update-and-poll.44640/page-5

Thanks for the clutch advice. I have been scouring through jtsvp, jmb, viperstore, partsonlinenetwork, and the forums for mod info and vendors. Will def lookup @ViperJeff.

The exhaust appears to be a modified MF system, 3” from cats to muffler, then 3” dual pipes that angle towards the center rear exit—no spare tire. Sounds very healthy, lovin it!

This is the only pic I’ve got right now. Will get more when I have a chance.

View attachment 65886
View attachment 65887

Rear Seal leakage? Clutch seems fine and fluid level is good.
View attachment 65888
Nice looking set up .. looks a heck of a lot cleaner without that huge spare tire ..I’m liking it .. makes me wonder about connecting 4 tail pipes extensions … sort of like the vettes .. actually I think someone did that years ago and may have post pics on here .

I like these on the Viper store!

98484A46-41E6-4940-8B7F-CF19B42B9877.jpeg

or these ..

447F49E0-7F58-4351-AC7F-FACAAE344111.jpeg

https://primesyntheticparts.com/product/2002-2005-dodge-ram-1500-2500-3500-black-headlights-oem-fits

View attachment 65985 View attachment 65986
Those are cool ,, I’m more to keeping it stock type myself . Just better color match for the black truck .. I don’t like that orange side light on the factory headlights either .
I like stock too and now that you mention it the orange is sorta homely. Makes a great halloween combo on the black trucks and fugly on the the ones!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back